Sign in to follow this  
Harvest

Tanelorn On Celeb Is Looking For Villagers

I have a large ad at this link with great detail of what we offer and expect, but to make it easy I will post a couple of thoughts here.

Temporary Residents: Basically Tanelorn is a great place for new players to come and get their feet wet and figure out what this game is about, what it expects from you and where you want to go. We have temporary housing for those who don't want a permanent dwelling and who will be moving on shortly. We can help out with as little as leaving you alone to figure things out and providing a safe dwelling or as much as helping you with some good tools and showing you the way.

Permanent Residents: Tanelorn is looking for a few permanent villagers to add to the family. To get those details you really need to visit the main page because we are picky about what we want. This is a permanent family and we want to make sure we mesh well together and don't have a bunch of people bouncing back and forth on the main grounds.

I suggest you all read the main page because there are lots of lovely pictures and lots of information about us. Please post your comments over there because I will probably forget to check here for them.

You may contact Lucard or myself in game however this is my project so I invest much more time into it. Please keep in mind, Lucard is very busy with terraforming so sometimes he forgets to check pm's (he is getting better about it). I can also be contacted via pm on the forum.

I look forward to chatting with you all.

Blessings,

Harvest

Edited by Harvest

Free bump.

P.s. She makes the best hot meals when you get hungry :D

*blush* Shameless bump here! We are looking for a Mason Now!!!

Hello, I would like to join your village. I have only been here two days and have died twice. I could really use some help. I have learned to forage, botany, logging and mining, but not much else. I have played Uncharted Waters online and Voyage century online.

Bryan

Bryan, I sent you a PM, please contact myself, Lucard or Huntgrem for immediate assistance in game.