Sign in to follow this  
Propheteer

Black Claw (Bl Sceptre)

The BL sceptre has the option to be butchered and was butchered. After being butchered, the empress can no longer reassign or assign titles.

I'm pretty sure removing a main capability of a King title is a bug, but im also sure the option to butcher that in itself is a bug too.

• Like 4

yeah needs fixed and a new weapon implemented something actually weapon like,,,, like a maul cause we have a maul buff (also kingdom weapons need to be useable)

I agree it should be fixed, and probably same for the LoP robes and crown.

• Like 1

The fact that the option to butcher is only on the BL kingdom item means it's an obvious bug, should really be fixed and the current problem rectified like with most bugs..

hahahaha

why the heck would you butcher it in the first place... -_-

hahahaha

why the heck would you butcher it in the first place... -_-

to find out what happens ofc :P

to find out what happens ofc :P

What would you expect to happen if you fillet something :P

Wow, it's funny how things change when it happens to you. GL, hope it gets fixed.

bump

@Tony, the cape isn't the problem, sorry bud.

Edited by Propheteer

Then this happens...

/>http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrFvsX__4JPl4WIcKK_r7YibXsom_nQ1xTAUOSGDL16BfWA5Vx0m3Mzhhu5w

Seriously though, have you asked Rolf if this is intended or not? She should just abdicate then a new one will spawn.

lol if she abdicates she wont be empress anymore? and then she might not even be able to become empress again

Seriously though, have you asked Rolf if this is intended or not? She should just abdicate then a new one will spawn.

Why would it be intended if JK/MR/PMKs can't do it?

why would it be intended in the first place it doesnt make sense to be able to filet a sceptre

I gotta be honest, and I don't say this because we're different kingdoms, but...

Why would you butcher it like to begin with? I mean butchering and fileting has a timer, you could of stopped it. I just think if I had a very expensive and or rare item I wouldn't of compromised it by trying to butcher it, and it's not really the game's fault. You did it, you broke it, not the game. I think you should of probably been more cautious and asked about it first before attempting to find some type of bug on your own.

• Like 1

I gotta be honest, and I don't say this because we're different kingdoms, but...

Why would you butcher it like to begin with? I mean butchering and fileting has a timer, you could of stopped it. I just think if I had a very expensive and or rare item I wouldn't of compromised it by trying to butcher it, and it's not really the game's fault. You did it, you broke it, not the game. I think you should of probably been more cautious and asked about it first before attempting to find some type of bug on your own.

With all that aside, it still shouldn't be butcherable either way you look at it.

Yes, so you'd report "hey why is this butcherable?' and ask, I mean it's not exactly hard to get in contact with Rolf or the GMs.