Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Release Date Set To 12/12/12

But am I the only one upset that the premium time I have already paid for can't be used on the new server?

The server is aimed at completely new players, not existing players.

We already had 3 new servers within the last year for "old" players to landgrab on.

The server is aimed at completely new players, not existing players.

We already had 3 new servers within the last year for "old" players to landgrab on.

The server is obviously for new characters, but that's not the same as being for new players. Has any developer ever said it's only for new players? I think some existing players might enjoy the idea of a fresh server where there is no "veteran" with greatly outpaced skills and equipment.

But regardless of your point, I am a new player who started just a few months ago. So by your logic the new server is made for me. But my prepaid premium time can't go with me and I would have to buy more premium time for a new character. My point was that development decision does not encourage people to buy more than a month or so of premium time.

You guys gonna fix the bugs with the 100e items or is that not important enough for 1.0?

The server is obviously for new characters, but that's not the same as being for new players. Has any developer ever said it's only for new players? I think some existing players might enjoy the idea of a fresh server where there is no "veteran" with greatly outpaced skills and equipment.

But regardless of your point, I am a new player who started just a few months ago. So by your logic the new server is made for me. But my prepaid premium time can't go with me and I would have to buy more premium time for a new character. My point was that development decision does not encourage people to buy more than a month or so of premium time.

Seems straightfoward to fix if they would just add a strip port, bring nothing in and nothing out, reset skills. Its the same problem if someone starts on the new server gets a premium pack then after a month or two realizes they should have gone to a more civilized world. Need to waste another character slot to start over. A solution could be premium fee refunded to in-game silver.

yes I remember a post somewhere from rolf or someone of the dev team, that this server is made for reducing the "impact" of new players on the other servers, kinda like golden valley, just without it's restrictions.

I'm ok with that, hopefully it helps to reduce the whining about newbies invading indie, deliverance and so on XD

It is a nice try with many solutions.

If this server will fail it will just be connected to the Freedom Cluster and the problem will be solved. But atm I see it more like a new Golden Valley which has been a good idea. And I will go there to assist newbies.

So I bet the Server will be named Liberty what do you guys think :D ?

OMFG

Please go to your Wild Chaos forum and whine there. A lot of us could care less.

Woah go back to your PVE furom please kthxbye egoist.

Everything sounds so easy when you say just convert kingdoms on server cross.

But code this without any database errors and so on.

Good Luck.

the 50 people waiting on golden valley are going to be disapointed ,

/>http://wurmonline.tumblr.com/post/37782289234/release-delayed-until-14-00-gmt

Edited by Nume

I got up early for nothing i should have known better. *goes to make another pot of coffee*

• Like 1

Bad luck for you. But this was expect able^^

Not bad luck.... more time to prepare to Get to Work!!! :D

Woah go back to your PVE furom please kthxbye egoist.

Name calling, my how intelligent.

Call me what you want, but all I am saying is the majority of us could give a rats a$$ about Chaos, and don't appreciate threads that aren't about Chaos getting hijacked.

On the one hand it is understandable because chaos really needs some new concept to go.

But it isn't possible that everyone is crying about Chaos in every thread.

But it isn't possible that everyone is crying about Chaos in every thread.

Not everyone...but if some people think they can snag a certain someones ear they try as hard as they can many times... ;)

Sign in to follow this