Sign in to follow this  
Luniraen

Masonry Tooltip To Show Wall Ql & Dmg

The new feature to show damage on walls and fences is great and has highlighted 2 fences that needed repairing on my deed that I hadn't realised had so much damage on them!

I then went around my deed checking all my walls and fences and repairing when needed. It was a lengthy process and I couldn't help wishing that when I have my Stone chisel activated, or a rock shard maybe, It would give me a tooltip showing what each wall, fence or gate's quality and damage were.

So I would love it if a tooltip was introduced like this when a certain amount of masonry skill is gained. I think it would have to be when a specific tool was equipped though otherwise it would spam the screen.

• Like 4

Maybe it could provide a "little, somewhat, a good deal, very" dmged tool tip?

• Like 1

Just a simple one that would work for perhaps 50 skill in masonry, it was say the points damaged instead of having a little tooltip, and also would show the ql like you already said. This would similar to when you have the shovel equipped it shows you tile slope and the sickle equipped showing flowers and how tall the grass is.

• Like 1

Like when you mouse over trees and it gives age and if it's ready to give a sprout. Nice idea.

+1

• Like 1

glad others like the idea,

I think you're right though just the damage on mouse over like tree's would be needed. Although I think walls & dmg might be bugged at the moment, but thats for another thread...