Sign in to follow this  
Luniraen

Painting Small Signs For Crops/tree's

I would love to see some picture options on small signs to use in crop fields.

I have lots of crops and its not essential by any means but it would be a nice extra if I could add a small sign to the end of each row with a picture showing what crop is growing, it would be very easy to see what seeds need planting, or a nice way to let others in a village know what should be planted where (I realise that could be done with a plain sign renamed but a picture would be more pleasing visually).

I loved customizing my village with the shop signs and would love to be able to do more with the small signs.

What do you think?

+1 I've always enjoyed putting them up in the garden and having them in wurm would be a blast.

• Like 1

This is a great idea not hard to implement, +1 :)

• Like 1

Ya, would make it a little easier then having to put signs, I like it, just a small, not that hard to implement idea :D

+1

• Like 1

I like it! And I know I have missed small signs elsewhere too (just forgot where that was, lol) so maybe even have the icons up for choosing which one of those you want on your small sign?

• Like 1

yeah I was thinking a drop down menu like you get for shop signs,

they already have the icons to use for the pictures as well, would just need enlarging a little... only ones that may cause problems is the grain types as they all use the same icon iirc