Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Visible Armour And Fighting Animations

So from Left to Right ... Cloth, Leather, Studded, Chain, Plate, Drake ( G / B / W ) and Scale ?

From left to right, it appears:

Cloth -> Leather -> Studded -> Chain -> Plate -> Green Drake -> Black Drake -> White Drake -> Scale

Edit: Gah, Seara beat me! :P

Looks great! :D

Leather Horse Barding!

558880_514881375197602_1567457222_n.png

Edited by Xallo

Looks awesome! I wonder how the other armor will be, like glimmersteel, adamantite and of course king robes!

• Like 3

I am glad i have a white drake set but the scale is a little disappointing to me i was thinking it would be more ornate. I guess we will see what it looks like once in game but i might have a set for sale soon, lol

• Like 2

I am glad i have a white drake set but the scale is a little disappointing to me i was thinking it would be more ornate. I guess we will see what it looks like once in game but i might have a set for sale soon, lol

Scale has been re-designed a bit since this video was made :)

Can we see some silver/gold/bronze visible chain armour? And like other helmets?

Edited by atazs

Can we see some silver/gold/bronze visible chain armour? And like other helmets?

NO!!

Its a teaser, leave some room for surprise when they're actually released. This looks awesome though.

But kinda looks robotic... Needs a bit more fluidity, and maybe a good reason to review combat timers.

Scale has been re-designed a bit since this video was made :)

I like the boots they look more like what i would expect from scale but the pinkish colored parts are odd to me. I would also expect any metal that would be used to be ornate too like maybe a gold hue to them or something. If you focus more on what the boots look like and less with the light red/pinkish color then it would look much better. I would also expect it to have more bulk to it more in line with what the plate is and maybe add in a few dragon horns to it. It is always nice to have some spikes on things, lol

That looks terrific guys, you always add the coolest things, thanks! :D

Looking forward for this thats for sure! people will be seeing me running around with Fluffy on! (Indiy black dragon)

awesomeness. Patch it all in immediately please ;)

I also hope the experimentation with Shaders that I recall reading about somewhere continues, it would be possible for the plate to look even better with the right shader I think

I think the real question is, what are they hiding behind those helmets?

We haven't quite finished customisable faces and hairstyles just yet :P