Sign in to follow this  
Yaga

[Solved] Missing Question For Level 12 On The Path Of Love?

Well, technically this may not really be a bug, but I suspect something is missing.

I finally reached 80 meditation skill on the path of love and totally fail to get the question for level 12. Having gone through this procedure 11 times before I am well aware that I have to try several times on a special love tile - and that's what I have been doing for the last couple of hours. I'm using a 62ql exquisite meditation rug and meditated more than 40 times already without ever getting the question.

This is strange. Doing this at 50, 60, 70 meditation I never needed more than 10 attempts, so something might be wrong here. Is it possible that the 12th question for the PoL is not present in the game yet? (I know that nobody reached that level before, so I am a bit suspicious...)

Could someone from the dev team please check this?

Edited by Yaga

Man Yaga, when I grow up I want to be as dedicated to meditating as you. :P

Good job, hope the level gets fixed if something's wrong with it.

yaga is so amazing :)

huge congratulations for getting that high!

too bad it's not working for you

I know someone who's higher on their respective path than 11, and they were spending the better part of a day trying to get a question to come up.

Your best bet is to invest in a rare exquisite rug and get it improved to 90ql.

Edited by Noizhead

Or at least a regular exquisite rug imped as high as you can afford. It helps a lot.

Thanks for the hints, guys - I will try to get a real high ql rug and try again.

However: there really seems to be a problem here. Since reaching 80 med skill I haven't received one single skill tick, although meditating about 100 times. This is extremely unusual, as I generally received 2 - 3 ticks per day prior to reaching 80.

I definitely suspect some kind of software problem and I hope this thread will get the attention of the dev team.

Well, it seems I was wrong, after all! A friend imped my rug to 70ql, and last night, at the 150th meditation (or something like that :) ), I unexpectedly got the 12th question!! So, here we finally are:

[16:14:12] Congratulations! You have now reached the level of 12th Deva of the path of love!

Thanks to all for your help and encouragement.

• Like 3