Sign in to follow this  
alphafat

Random Unstable Glitch: Levitating Dirt

afaik this is a proplem with the 3d collision code, that dirt is sitting on the second story.

Hehe, very cool pic! That one should be reserved for when some photo gallery becomes available in the forums. Now if you could only turn in some direction and the dirt pile float that way, you would be a true levitator manipulator. Now if we only had pies, would truly be a *pie in the sky* sort of game.

=Ayes=

Same here, we had a flating long over our deed xD, was pretty funneh :D

why do i see the background of somekind of valley/mountain range with lake in the sky? O.o

• Like 1

why do i see the background of somekind of valley/mountain range with lake in the sky? O.o

Now that you mention it... What the?

The screenshot is slightly transparent, so you can see the background of the forum behind it.

The floating dirt has happened to me a lot, I've dug down a bunch of tiles in a row N-S and the piles on the west side of the dug tile all float at the former height of the tile.

The screenshot is slightly transparent, so you can see the background of the forum behind it.

Yeah, someone messed up on the CSS, they simply made the whole forum box transparent instead of just the background. Also the background image is not centered. Both bugs noticed within hours of opening the forum, both bugs easy to fix, but typically Wurm, "It's not important, we'll do it later (in a year or two)"

"It's not important, we'll do it later (in a year or two)"

Soon