Sign in to follow this  
Maozorz

'stuck' Flashing/lightning

In the distance I saw flashing on a particular part of a mountain, making it stand out. It kept happening, without any pattern that I could make out.

phlahsh1.jpg

phlahsh2.jpg

I've scaled down the image and only used 2, but you can tell what I'm talking about. The flash ranged in intensity and was very noticeable, if I wasn't told that this is probably a bug, I would have gone over to check it out (wasting valuable time!), it doesn't look like much in the pictures but it stood out more in game.

Didn't matter whereabouts I walked in the area, whether I was walking or stopped, and it was only in that particular location.

I saw something similar to your description I saw on the side of a mountain side across the bay a flashing that reminded me of a hell creature lighting the area but flashing fast, and it seemed bigger than what it should of been for the distance away it was but it did remind me of the lighting affect from a hell creature

It's an old bug that happens after lightning strikes. Rolf recently increased the frequency of lightning storms, so this may appear more often.