Sign in to follow this  
GreenHero

Returning Player Seeking Village.

I went on a nice long adventure through the servers the past 3-4 days and decided to move back to Deliverance after what I saw from each of them.

Currently seeking a village. Haven't played in some time so I re-premiumed an older character of mine and have been working his stats back up trying to get back into the game.

I'd guess if I were to say my main skills at the moment were carp and masonry though for survival purposes I would like to work on my HFC as well.

Hello,

Dragon Forest is currently recruiting. (http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/64541-dragon-forest-is-recruiting/)

We all are at our port now, as it's our current deed project. We have player housing up aswell as farms and pens.

We offer friendly and very active community, deed projects, way to make money and work and everything else you would need.

All our demands and information are at our recruitment page, you can also pm me ingame and forums or post reply to this or at our recruitment page if you want to ask something about us or if you want to join.

Hmmm, how experienced where you when you used to play? I'm always looking for super-active players who aspire to be able to keep up with me in my mad crafting escapades.

• Like 1

I would recommend Sloppy Hollow myself, nice people, and you'd be able to help new players out.

Hey! Thank you guys for the timely responses and I apologize about the delayed time in getting a response back from me. I'll look into DF, I was a part of them for a short time before but it appeared to be fairly inactive at least during the time I had played. I can't honestly say 'how' experienced except that I've been playing off and on since right after Gold release. I always love me some escapades ;)

I can't remember your account name atm, maybe it's different than your forum name? It must have been a long time when you were in our village.

Atm we are very active, we play every day and the port keeps us busy, new villager would be great add to our village.

Feel free to come inspect Riften, 40x 30y on the Deliverance map, perhaps it might suit you up here with us in the secluded mountains :)