Sign in to follow this  
CIRAY

What Do People On Exodus Want The Most?

I've been wanting to make stuff and sell it to people on Exodus, but I dont know what to make. Please post here what u would buy. (I'm just trying to find out what people buy most. This is not a thread where u order stuff)

With the coming implementation of multi storey buildings, bricks and mortar is one thing people will be wanting.

jea we need new ETP :D to make us cheep bulk items :D will be great if someone run taxi with his boat and make deliverys all over exo and mybe other servers :D

Edited by RockyBalboa

Ok.....I was thinking that ppl would want mortar and bricks. Wish I had alot of sand by me. XD

drop sand on dirt... turns dirt tile into a sandtile so you get like 4-6 sand heaps and drop them on elavated dirt mound and vioala you got a sand hill

A delivery enterprise with ships and sailing boats, and also horses for simple deiliveries or carts for large land deliveries. That would be a good thing that people would want.

Cheaper than the mail, easier too, and with money for the group and money for the person doing the delivery, it would work by sure.

Yeah I knew about makin the sand tile it's just most of the land by me is already deeded so there isn't a good place to make sand pits. Also was wondering would people also want ships?

Edited by CIRAY

Maybe several trading merchants with big villages should join together to create one big trading hub, it could be at the top middle of Exodus or the bottom middle of Deliverance. People from several places could join with materials and high skills to make a big Trading Post similar or bigger then ETP, this would be bustling with craftsmen and workers of all sorts, plenty of lodging, shops that offer all the different goods in the game for decent prices. It would be a great monument to Wurm. It would have vineyards and a huge dock, farms, barns, and tree farms. Of course this would require full cooperation between maybe 30-40+ people, and would also come with a big price tag for the deed. But to make something this work it would require everybody to work and build, for free. It would just be something that would be a huge achievement to have in the world of Wurm. Unfortunately it's just an idea that wouldn't happen, no one would spend a large chunk of their time building a such a trading post for no money. Now if there could be financial backers with several silver lined pockets, that would completely change the ballgame :P

*sigh*......

Yeah I don't think this will ever happen. We have large collabborations on wurm, but nothing that exceeds a month in most cases. While I would love to make a hub thingey, I don't have the time, or the patience at the moment. So I feel that there is going to be a large gap of time before someone else replaces ETP on Exodus. Its easy to replace, but nobody has offically done it. Then again, most active markets fail eventually. So now all ETP is, is a merchant spot. Freedom market in indy is simply a merchant deed, people go there because they find deals without competing with others, or for a fast item. But y'know, you can only wonder until it happens.

I would gladly help someone make a big merchant center, even if not as big as what I dream for. After all, the only things that really count in Wurm are skills. You can replace everything you own, make a dozen villages, destroy them, but you can rebuild them lol

Yeah that's exactly what I want to do in the future. I plan to own a deed someday that has 30+ active villagers that contribute to the making and selling of items in return for they're share of money. If any1 else is up for that and plans to do so please let me know I would love to help if rl allows me to :)

Edited by CIRAY

jea we need new ETP :D to make us cheep bulk items :D will be great if someone run taxi with his boat and make deliverys all over exo and mybe other servers :D

I will soon be opening up a Delivery service for this sort of thing.

Where r u? (Please give coordinates)

Who is this directed at?

Well i was wondering if you were located in the north or south. I will soon be moving southeast, so I would like to know if you are gonna be close to where I'm moving to. If we are close I would be willing to help you if you needed help.

Same^, but does any1 even have bison on Exo? I've never seen bison on Exo b4.