Sign in to follow this  
Deathangel

Giftshop (An Additional Section To The Current Shop)

The ability to purchase prem time/coins for other players via shop, without needing their pw. Would make gifting your friends or recieving awards alot easier.

To prevent players from seeing how much eachother have in their ingame bank accounts: Add another section in shop called "Giftshop" or something like that. Can type in a players name without a password and the ingame coins in their bank will not be shown here. This way, you can give other players prem time/coins without their pw, and you dont end up seeing their ingame balance (thats something i wouldn't want other players to see). Would also be useul for selling stuff on forums (Ex: i could sell something for 2 months prem time)

Feel free to improve and revise this idea/shop feature below- but please don't bash this idea. It is a good feature that should be added.

Edited by Deathangel
  • Like 10

A more relevant topic title would be nice, and yes it has been suggested before, but still +1 to this idea.

On Steam there were people who would gift others games and then chargeback the money from Paypal. The person receiving the gift would then have his account disabled because of the bad transaction (you can now decline a gift though).

I think this might be an issue if you could gift premium or silver, but other than that, I think it's a great idea.

bump ;p Can someone point a website dev to this thread? really want this added :D

I like the idea, really good :D

And fyi, nice signature Deathangel lol

+1, also make 1 month premium time into an item which can be traded to other players/looted from kills. like PLEX

+1, also make 1 month premium time into an item which can be traded to other players/looted from kills. like PLEX

No

• Like 1

Wrap it up and hand it to them ingame. Sorry but -1.

Edited by Sir Arowhun

Huuuuuge no.

Just no.

Why not be able to buy a prem time month as an item and give it to a friend? just eat it to use or something. same thing like a gift. -1 to the part about dropping from people though, it should be a no drop.

I like your idea :D

Forgive me, but I feel a need to make (imo) an improvement.

Select "giftshop" tab~

Select the gift you want to buy~

Pay for your gift~ (returns you back to giftshop after payment success)

Select gift from your available gifts~

Enter name of recipient~

Send~

I'm no expert but to me that would make the purchase yours and not a gift for someone else and makes you legally responsible for the purchase, then you can do what you want with it and since it's a gift you might as well send it to someone.

I would have used this last week and I'm sure many people would use this during the holidays and throughout the year. Great idea.

+1

A great idea. Also adding more payment methods wouldn't harm at all. / Paysafecard ftw

+2

Me and my brother both agree it would be nice to gift coin or premium to others

But it should send a email like a conformation like when someone gifts you something from itunes

Edited by Notsodirt

Wrap it up and hand it to them ingame. Sorry but -1.

How do you wrap up premium time

How do you wrap up premium time

He's referring about the 10s for game time. But the problem with that is

Cost is double " benefits Rolf bottom line "

And if there not near you or offline. You would have to mail it. " currency sink "

I dont see why not have all 3. This way if you want to do it via a trader, shop, or buy a physical token its up to you. As long as we have options why not. If you choose to gift someone from the trader so be it. If i buy a token from the trader to wrap up or just hand it to someone that should be ok also. If I get killed and lose it that was my choice. We could also make them no drop like all the other shop items too. More options are better than no options.

Had to spoil my xmas surprise presents and ask for my friends to set a temporary password this year, I was pretty unimpressed.

Huge +1 from me.