Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

All Items In Containers Visible, Poison/disease Effects Updating

• The karma option summon corpse will no longer summon corpse from someones inventory
  • You should now be seeing all items when opening a container instead of only the first 100
  • Poison and disease effects should now be better updated at respawn and login
  • Emotes at bodyparts are still a bit weird but doesn’t always show it as “your” when doing on someone else

View the full article

The karma option summon corpse will no longer summon corpse from someones inventory

Oh man, lol.

Thats lame... I thought everyone thought it was a cool feature, and that you gotta strip the bodys first. Ah well.

• Like 1

It was nothing you couldn't prevent from happening, just empty the body and if they forget you are lucky and didn't waste 3000 karma. There was no need for a nerf of the ability like this.

• The karma option summon corpse will no longer summon corpse from someones inventory

Well that sucks, i would have thought this was an intended effect as a final laugh over the guy who killed ya if your rezz stone failed, if anything you should have updated it so it leaves a papyrus sheet in place of the body saying something like "I.O.U one body of X"

I can see both sides of it, but truth is that I could understand "Summon Corpse" grabbing your corpse off the ground, but from inventory? Ehhh, I think it's player responsibility though to LOOT an item, but that includes a body. Despite if you take gear, or the body, you did your job of securing the gear, it then shouldn't be robbed from you. I can see it both ways, but either way it's a lose-lose and you can easily just strip the body of loot and drop corpse -- which every fighter will do now anyways.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by KaiH, November 23, 2012 - OT
Hidden by KaiH, November 23, 2012 - OT

Fix the bugs with kingdom items please.

And its what has been going on anyways, before the whole summon corpse ability.

Sign in to follow this