Sign in to follow this  
McGarnicle

Journey To Puzzles - A Blog Series At Serversaredown.com

I have decided to re-release my blog entitled "Journey to Puzzles" which chronicles my early journeys in Wurm Online. For those of you who were reading when I first released it, I apologize for not continuing it. The plan is to re-release an entry every week at www.serversaredown.com and when everything has all caught up, then new entries will be released bi-weekly. I would very much like to finish the story of how we ended up where we are now, which is at Puzzle Plaza.

You can find them here:

Entry 1: My First Impressions

Entry 2: In Preparation for a Long Journey

Entry 3: Flight to Willow Pond

Entry 4: The Fishing Rod

Faeran and I have also started a video series which, I hope, is a little educational and a little entertaining. We call it "Saturday Night Factional Fight: Plays Wurm Online" as this was the name of our (very old) podcast series years ago on the topic of MMORPGs. The first two videos have been released at www.serversaredown.com and we will be releasing one bi-weekly so keep an eye open for that. You can find the episodes here:

Episode 0: Introduction Video

Episode 1: Beginnings

Episode 2: The Quest for the Iron Vein

Episode 3: Building Carts, Barter and Horses!

Episode 4: Time to Terraform

I hope you enjoy!

Griphyth

Edited by McGarnicle
  • Like 1

It's Saturday once again! That means there is a new episode of Saturday Night Factional Fight. Enjoy!

Hey, loved watching your videos while playing Wurm. More than 1 hour a week would be awesome! :)

You guys managed to make Wurm look apealing to new players in a way that the tutorial does not.

• Like 1