Mallaboro

What Do You Hate?

Love good, hate evil.

Define these terms please:

"Love"

"Hate"

"Good"

"Evil"

you will find they only hold meaning to a predefined moral code.

People refusing to type properly in forums or chats (in any language) because "i'm lazy"/"who cares"/"this is teh internet"/"cba"

People who

type

like this

because

they're in a rush

for no reason

Also, people who insist upon addressing you with your nickname and then wait for you to verify that they've got your attention before speaking.

Haha, i do this alot sometimes when i'm suggesting things, but because im thinking as i write rather than waiting for a coherent thought to form, bad habit i guess. :P

I hate people who spell things wrong in a certain way, like...

I'm okay with "How r u", but things like "how joo" drives me up the wall when i read that spelling.

BTW Maozorz, MR is mostly retarded, not master raiders!

Just fixing that to fit in with your template! :D

Edited by Propheteer

Define these terms please:

"Love"

"Hate"

"Good"

"Evil"

you will find they only hold meaning to a predefined moral code.

I mean what love, good, hate and evil is, applicable to myself as an individual. But that is very true.

BTW Maozorz, MR is mostly retarded, not master raiders!

Just fixing that to fit in with your template! :D

LOL! I'm guessing it's opposite day today? Either that or you're in denial. Don't worry I'll welcome you in next week ;)

Edited by Maozorz

The "like" button on this forum. For all fairnes there should at least be a "dislike" button too, but I guess that would hurt peoples feelings too much.

Edited by Alyeska
  • Like 2

People who indiscriminately crush noobs 'cos they have manhood issues.

I hate to tell you but I don't. Too strong an emotion to waste on people or things that one has little interest in having in one's life. Certain things annoy me though but out of sight, out of mind, is my policy, so to recite them here would only bring them back to life, ha.

=Ayes=

Kardashians, Paris Hilton, The Real Housewives, and all other worthless ppl like this that I can't think of at the moment.

I hate to tell you but I don't. Too strong an emotion to waste on people or things that one has little interest in having in one's life. Certain things annoy me though but out of sight, out of mind, is my policy, so to recite them here would only bring them back to life, ha.

=Ayes=

I like your way of thinking Ayes.

The "like" button on this forum. For all fairnes there should at least be a "dislike" button too, but I guess that would hurt peoples feelings too much.

Nah, Youtube gets away with it.

I hate Unicorns. Cele seems packed full of them. Noone seems to be killing them. I've been on Cele since it first came around and not once have I seen a wild horse.

I hate gamers. They Destroy Most if not all indy game companies. They push n push what they want, when they dont get it they troll the game to keep others from ever trying it and then overtime it destroys the games image then the game dies. No mmo that ever releases now will stand a chance ever as this is becoming something that is out of hand these days. People ask why devs dont like to take the risk's. Its because everytime they try, Gamers ruin there image and run them into the ground when they dont get there way. Sure i see posting an suggestion, voicing your concens, However theses days gamers take it to a hassament level to insure the game dies. ( i am aware some game just arent fun at all, However how are these games to change and get better if gamers wont even givem a chance to get off there feet and improve things). Anyhow thats my hate, Next month i was gonna upgrade my pny gtx 460 OC edition to a evga gtx 660 SC edition, Today i sit here and ask myself wth is the point. 460 plays all games just fine, 660 would be mainly for mmos, but no mmos lives long. Anyhow im done ranting.

• Like 1

Those who believe suicide people are cowards, and with that, they think suicides dont deserve piety, nor understanding. Its like saying "Hey, depressed people in pain who enclose themselves dont deserve any help",... when its obvious that, if you are depressed, you cant see things right, or in a more positive way.

Those who have not been in contact and have not studied the thing, and are actually saying that... Those are who I hate, and I came across that horrible kind of persons in life, and sadly actually in Wurm too.

• Like 2

People who say 'Just saying'

People that say 'what' when you've explained something to them. Especially on the street rl.

People that rev their cars up and leave them running for ages

ah, that reminds me of this. Hahah, ah...... yup.
/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B67xhWEOVlA

Hate is strong, but i dislike Half of BLE, Half of BLH, All of MRH/E, most of JKH/E, Freedom servers, players who demand things, hoarders, the names Atazoth, Fevster, Iboughtenthat, AAetius, Maozorz, and a lot more. Also Rolf.

Hate is strong, but i dislike Half of BLE, Half of BLH, All of MRH/E, most of JKH/E, Freedom servers, players who demand things, hoarders, the names Atazoth, Fevster, Iboughtenthat, AAetius, Maozorz, and a lot more. Also Rolf.

Might be easier for you to just say what you like instead. Also, hate you too >.>

I hate invisible buttons that you are supposed to know where they are by instinct. Especially in operating systems. For crying out loud, we have operating systems to help us handle the insides of the computer without guesswork! I'm not Dumbledore, I can't see invisible things and I don't want to have to guess.

I also hate tabs on top in browsers. Especially the fact that they removed the ability in Firefox to get rid of them without going into the about:config. But the most annoying thing is that once you've entered the configs to get them on the bottom you suddenly receive this option: change to taps on top.

• Like 1