Sign in to follow this  
Garis

Back, Foul Democracy! Back, I Say!

* You may no longer vote away mayors from non-democracies

/me stands and applauds.

EDIT: This was in today's change notes. I'm happy to see it.

Edited by Garis

Excellent! Now I can make my experimental *trash* deed and allow all comer's to becone citizens. All things will be allowable on this deed for citizens and non-citizens alike. Will see what happens then, heh.

=Ayes=

Excellent! Now I can make my experimental *trash* deed and allow all comer's to becone citizens. All things will be allowable on this deed for citizens and non-citizens alike. Will see what happens then, heh.

=Ayes=

lol, the ultimate grief tool. Have someone you dont like? Park a deed like this next door, would be like an episode of "Worlds Wildest Police Stories" moved in.

Wait for someone to build a wall of colossi around the edge of it..

=Ayes=

lol, the ultimate grief tool. Have someone you dont like? Park a deed like this next door, would be like an episode of "Worlds Wildest Police Stories" moved in.

Well my concept was not to use it as any sort of griefing tool but rather than as I said an *experiment* to see what players would do on a deed where they had free reign to do any actions upon it. One thing that held me back from starting the deed and inviting anyone who popped by to be a citizen was a fact that my mayor could be voted out. Now that no longer applies. Was eyeing a nice spot aginst GD perimiter but that has been taken now. Want this deed to be very close to a starter deed so many newbies will easily reach and notice it.

=Ayes=

Edited by Ayes

It would be very interesting to see what happens. Utter chaos and destruction? Or some sort of communal sharing society.

Would probably get worse over time as more people move in, with many quiting the game and the remaining people unable to remove the structures of those people.

It would be very interesting to see what happens. Utter chaos and destruction? Or some sort of communal sharing society.

Would probably get worse over time as more people move in, with many quiting the game and the remaining people unable to remove the structures of those people.

If you allow everything, citizens can bash buildings they don't have the writ to I believe.

If you allow everything, citizens can bash buildings they don't have the writ to I believe.

I believe you are right, but wow, a F2P account trying to bash a wall, i wouldnt want to do it.

Might also want to not allow deed resizing, otherwise someone may join, resize the deed to burn upkeep faster(even if they need to pay part of the resize fees to do so) and drop a deed nearby waiting for disband to expand their own perimeter.

Edited by Hussars
  • Like 1