Sign in to follow this  
Nabler

Servers Down ?

Not sure which server you're on but Mr. Server Status to the right of the forums claims Indy has 0/0 people so maybe a problem there.

Edited by belthize

Well doesn't show any other server down yet.....0/0 looks sad to me... :wacko:

Elevation players 31/400

Deliverance players 103/400

Independence players 0/0

Exodus players 85/800

Celebration players 116/400

Serenity players 55/400

Desertion players 34/400

Golden Valley players 14/400

Chaos players 52/800

Affliction players 27/400

Total players 517/4400

this no fun and i bet we wont get sb if we do ill be shocked :o

hmm based on the amount of time we might get in for just indy. I have seen this done before for one server.

Servers down? No problem....see here :)

/>http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/69757-serversaredowncom-is-officially-up/

will we get refunded our account time for this?

No, when the servers go down like this we may get 5 hours SB, but that is all. Only time I ever saw Rolf give account time back was when the servers were down for an entire weekend.

... well it's 05:30 Stockholm time... only a few more hours to go until they discover someone tripped over the extension cord to the Indy/Serenity server as they left work last night.... :o

... amazing things happen when a server goes down, I discovered a book......

... was painful... wrists got sore moving the book back and forth to take in the action..

... so I held it still and started scanned back and forth with my eyeballs... :lol:

.... that led to sore eyes.... and a long nap .... :rolleyes:

.... that led to supper time.... still no Indy... so dialed up "Space - The Imagination Station" on my Telus box and we watched Falling Skys and Primeval: New World.... some new SF shows.....

... tuck family into bed, come back to computer... it looks at me like "Where have You been?"

... still no Indy... so now must make a choice.... Runescape, Team Fortress or back the book.....

.... The Book WINS hands down..!!! :D ... a classic by EE "Doc" Smith titled First Lensmen

... We Are Waiting....... We Are Waiting..... We Are Waiting... B)

HughMongus, I checked Wikipedia to find out more about this book and realize that in my youth I would have been very interested in reading it. As science fiction was my alternate world to live in through these thought provoking slipstreams from reality, I am surprised that I had not stumbled upon this creative and interesting series. Well times do change and age deflects ones interest in other directions, so now online worlds hold most of my interest with their more visual and self directed "story lines" which can be enhanced by ones own imagination. Perhaps one day we may be able to more directly enter these types of worlds (Wurm included) through enhanced computer technology combined with some mind enhancing substances with no negative side effects except time "lost" from the "real life" around us. If this will one day come about, I pay it little concern, as I believe that I will have long since departed this world to journey onward into another one.

What has all this to do with Wurm? Nothing really and so much the better. There you have it! But don't blink while reading this or it too may vanish from the fringes of applicability due to Wurm science being applied by the more moderate sentinels prowling nearby. ooooo

=Ayes=

What a great blog.

You are so right about the ever changing world of Wurm and I think that's what keeps me coming back. You never know what forest will have popped up or new settlements you'll see when you decide to leave your little homestead and wander the countryside.