Sign in to follow this  
Cartrip

[Close] 300X Cochineals 20Ql 1S - Sold

Offering 300x 20.79 QL cochineals for 1 silver. These can be used to make red dye (R=175, G=80, B=80) or mix into existing dyes to gradually increase the red tint. Pick up at 51x 33y Independence.

Edited by Cartrip

should be possible, but would be a bit expensive since you have to pay the postage on each every item sent... would be 301 x 10c...(or20c if crosserver)

Are you on Crystal Lake? What's the village name.

I'm at Freebears so I could probably make the trip in about an hour?

Hey Windeee, they can be mailed but as mentioned the cost would be prohibitive. I live on that mountain north of Crystal Lake, I would be willing to meet you at the northeast shore, say the nice docks just off River Runs Deep? Of course Indy is down right now, and I have dinner coming up, so it will have to wait a few hours. I'm Tripletake or Carnick in game, feel free to PM me in about 3 hours and see what's up.

Since im CST, i would love to get my hands on that, i have a feeling the server will come up when i have to get to bed for work.

River Runs Deep looks like a good spot from what I see on the map. It doesn't look like the server will be online tonight, so I guess tomorrow night. I'm EST and I'm usually online around 5:30pm till about 10-11pm. I'm Windee in game (without the extra e) :)