Sign in to follow this  
Puertorro

Major Griefing

Its illegal to build within someone enclosure, even f you fin a gate thats unlocked to get in. You will still be forced to move and take the house down you built.

And its a little silly that if the "complet" house standings changed to a roof as well... the patch was just added and its rather lame to have to build a roof on every tile

Edited by Ronnie

Don't know if anyone has noticed, but this is an old thread from November last year that Ashoof has necroed back to life. Nothing more to be discussed, this is old and closed.

someone posted Dec. 31st, I posted Jan 1st....yes Vroomfondel it was me right...so dumb :rolleyes:

Necroed a thread and made somebody kosed for nothing lol.. Puertorro has moved on to eminence island and no action or harm done as far as I know beside he is not fond of Darwin's antics (you know how Darwin rolls..).

its funny how all of you are EMOing over this when this problem was resolved a LONG time ago. I simply sold my deed and left the place. Me and Darwin are in good terms now. I even destroyed the house that I built inside his perimeter so he is free to do as he wants :)

It is funny to me that you yourself bump this topic, thus advertising its existence once again (Dang, and now i am guilty of that fact too :P). If you read the posts, you see that is was dug up by accident. You can just leave it to rest, and it will disappear again :)