Sign in to follow this  
Elen

(Cele) Herp Derp Spidar Wuds (Temp Closed For Recruitment)

Temporarily closed to recruitment while I put in some infrastructure after our latest expansion. Expecting to reopen for new people late December or early January. If I have already spoken to you pertaining to recruitment you are certainly still welcome, just hit me up.

So I got this spot out in the wuds. Looking for a few more people to flesh out the town.

We are at BF31 on the Explusalpha Edition map.http://noizeviolatio...wurm/CelebH.png

We are at B4 on this map too.http://imgon.net/di-XSV6.png

Who we are:

Town currently consists of 11 villagers, 5 off-deeders, and a couple alts.

Mix of old farts and new guys.

Deed size is 61x31 !!

We have iron in our mine, on deed water. Plenty of food.

Spidars everywhere.

Got some communal horses. There is also a cow.

Pretty chill neighbors, alliance chat.

Voicechat for town members via mumble !!

What to expect if you move here:

So this isn't a real formal town where you are told what to do. Our goal is to let people really do there own thing. We will hook you up with an on-deed plot of land, give you a little tour, and then let you do your thing. If you like we do of course have plenty of experienced people to help you do things like make armor, weapons, tools, etc.

Current Village Projects:

Connecting roads to improve accessability. DONE ! You can hit us form the south, east and west !

Getting a village webpage online.

Making a stable. In Progress.

Under-deed boat dock and cave canal north to the ocean.

Passing out studded armor sets to members.

Imping various stuff around town.

Horse breeding. Got a few good 4 speeds coming out.

Available on Deed Areas:

To keep things drama free we have divided the deed space into building plots. As of right now with recruitment closed, there are no available spots. Expecting to have 8 or 9 spots open once we resume recruitment.

Available off-deed areas:

We are happy to provide a let you live off-deed, which does have some advantages with building larger projects. Its a nice big area, full of trees.

Who we are looking for:

Just about anyone. Newbie thru experienced.Pickups can be arranged from tap dance.

Deed rules:

No drama. Take it somewhere else.

No guard towers. (several people are grinding fight skill, deed guard is active to keep it safe)

Contacts often online:

Elen

Weedwarrior

Preston

Pangolin

NiyaDragon (latenight EST)

Fionna (latenight EST)

Map:You know you love my mad excel skills. Map out of date and will be updated before we resume recruitment.

w9a34.jpg

Map: Map made by one of our villagers! Her excel skillz seem better than mine ! (also out of date)

V7NgM.jpg

COMMING SOON, ACTUAL SCREENSHOTS !!! See below.

Edited by Elen

I might be interested.. provided I get there alive :P

(and when my client finishes downloading everything again)

Let's see if I can remember a thing or two about playing this game :3

This post is now screenshots !!

qZsYc.jpg

Founding of town on a dark and scary night :unsure:

UaZes.jpg

A look down main street about a week after founding.

bpbyW.jpg

An overview look of current construction.

Edited by Elen

Easiest route in is probably to go to golden maple and head west, its mostly paved already and I just rode through yesterday and killed everything in sight (which means maybe a half dozen spiders by now lol).

Wellp, starting from Tap Dance, I've got quite a bit of walking to do

EDIT: finally made it to Sunder after getting epicly lost from running away from mountain cats :c

Edited by TehGuy

EDIT: finally made it to Sunder after getting epicly lost from running away from mountain cats :c

Mountain cats can't swim. Use water to your advantage.

Mountain cats can't swim. Use water to your advantage.

I eventually found that out.. been using nearby village's Spirit templars as well :I

EDIT: well, due to my game wanting to take the hugest dumps possible every couple of minutes, I died and have to start all over -.-

EDIT2: I think I might have actually made it this time :D

Edited by TehGuy

nice, yeah one of the guys was saying he say you log out, invite can be gotten through myself, weedwarrior, or pangolin

Just figured I'd put out the welcome for the first two new villagers !! May they forever avoid the spiders!

Still have 2 on-deed spots available and plenty of affiliated land !!! :D

Hello hello! I have played Wurm before, but a very long time ago, when we had 2 servers... Yeah. Things are totally different now. Before I start playing again, mind if I come along and join your settlement? My in-game character name is AzazelChiara =) I know a few basics and I know how to use the Wurm wiki so I think I can become a great asset to the settlement

Sure come on down ! pming you with some more information

Hey. I'd like to join you guys but I'm completely new to the game and have no idea how to get to you.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hey. I'd like to join you guys but I'm completely new to the game and have no idea how to get to you.

Any help would be appreciated.

I PM'ed ya waffle about setting up a pickup. Is your ingame name the same ? I should be online a bit this afternoon and could do a pickup.

Edited by Elen

Hi, I'm a friend of AzazelChiara's, I've never played this game before but was told that I should post on here to see if it's okay if I live in this village too. I'm probably gonna get on sometime this weekend, let me know the details I need to know if you're alright with me moving in, lol

Updates made to villager counts and other info, another cheesy excel map added. Still recruiting !

Updated villager counts. :D

Expanding deed this weekend as well to allow for more on deed space.

Hey!

I´m new to the game and I this looks like a awesome place that fits my playstyle!

So far 0 playminutes but I´ve watched a couple of hours of video footage of a lets play + tutorial walkthrough. It seems like an awesome game and I´ve been browsing forum past hour trying to find a good village to join and I think this might be it if you are interested in a total newbie thats willing to put some time into it. Coming from plaiyng lots of minecraft this game looks casual enough and still a bit like eve with looonnng term goals.

Hit me a message if you want some information else I´ll be online in a few hours for a lengthy session!

Hi, I'm a new player and this looks like it could be the place for me :) I've virtually no experience but am a quick learner. Do you think you've got room for me?

Seems pretty Nice Elen, i've found a nice place, but, AGAIN, the mayor stopped playing and the deed's upkeep is going off and i don't known if he's coming back.

Still got a nice plot for me?! I have TONS of helpfull stuff ( food, seeds, animals, boats, metals, tools, construction materials etc... ), i would't go empty handed x).

Just le me known if you are still looking for people and what's the plot size you would have for me. :)