Sign in to follow this  
shuego

Troll King Got Loose, And Trolls Can Swim Now I Guess

I got Troll Slayer by helping tower guards on a regular troll, though I like to think I got the killing blow I was not about to review the combat logs and add questions to my title. So I don't think it requires it be the king nor have any fight skill, just be still alive when the troll dies.

True, but that's not how it works for uniques, ask everyone that went to the kyklops slaying on Deli. He died, most people didn't get the title, even people who hit him.

No, it isn't an abomination, it is a cool unique mob that should be contained, almost like a little exibit

No, it's an abomination.

Do you disagree? Go pen it up yourself.

I'll come down for it 66FS on me and I can bring my Fo priest 89 favor. ;)

Just let me know when and where.

Can we get a confirmation about all this from the OP? Is it getting killed? What is happening? Why did you make this thread if you dont post?

Can you fraps it for youtube I want to watch the slaughter but don't want to have any chance I might get killed too as too far from home for that...

No, it's an abomination.

Do you disagree? Go pen it up yourself.

I would like to pen it up, but I have neither the skill nor health to do so.

No one complained when it was penned up, someone took a lot of time to pen it up, and it's stupid to go off and kill such a cool unique

Some1 should lure it into an unlocked house and then lock it :)

The troll king cannot be penned. Best bet is to prepare an area for it to be killed, if that is still the plan.

The troll king cannot be penned. Best bet is to prepare an area for it to be killed, if that is still the plan.

Of course it can be penned you only have to know how :)

I can certainly help kill it. 30fs here.

Everyone should stop bickering about penning it up. I don't want to pen it up, so if someone wants to, they should do it soon. Otherwise we should kill it :)

• Like 1

It can be penned, where do you think it was in the first place? lol

It can be penned, where do you think it was in the first place? lol

The exodus trollking wasn't penned. It was lured to a small island and the landbridge was dug out, trapping it by water.

They are now able to swim and that is why it has escaped.

They can also be penned with @ shaped enclosures but still have a chance to break through walls.

Well if this is ever planed to be killed i would like to join in as i never been to a troll king fight.

Raycg - 73.9 fighting 37 huge axe or 58 longsword skill, you let me know what would be better!

pls contact me!

• Like 1

They can also be penned with @ shaped enclosures but still have a chance to break through walls.

The only way uniques can be penned anymore (and that is going to change) is this way; and if it is penned like that you're not even able to see the thing. You need to either have it roam free and be a terrible annoyance to locals so you can see it as you sail by, pen it just for the sake of having it alive where no one can see it, or kill it in a group effort.

Well there are a few other methods too but this one is the easiest...

Edited by Sklo:D

The exodus trollking wasn't penned. It was lured to a small island and the landbridge was dug out, trapping it by water.

They are now able to swim and that is why it has escaped.

Trolls cannot swim

Trolls cannot swim

The trollking couldn't swim when it was initially trapped onto the island. Now it appears that they can and that is how it escaped, much like the kyklops on Celebration.

This one can.

ah okay. so uniques can swim then, not neccesarily trolls. that should be cleared bc people think all trolls can

ah okay. so uniques can swim then, not neccesarily trolls. that should be cleared bc people think all trolls can

Yeahhh only people with no game experience think this.

lol. you're so l33t -rolls eyes- you would be surprised who believed that all trolls could swim. even people with game experience. l33t snobbery sucks btw

Yeahhh only people with no game experience think this.

With all the changes Rolf is making lately ( like Trolls being able to pass unlocked gates) I would not be surprised if he gave them swimming. :P

• Like 2

Could you please re-read what I posted before you suggest clarification? I'll help you out by putting in bold, underlining and only displaying the important bit.

The exodus trollking wasn't penned.

I don't know how much more clearer I can put this.

Sometimes I have to read posts a few times over and over again just so that I am fully confident that I understand something. I suggest you do the same. It will avoid many unnecessary posts and debates.

the trollking is a unique, how was my post erronous? lol oh right. you're making a habit of finding my posts and trolling them. and considering your other posts following mine in other threads have made it apparent you dont read fully, follow your own advice. by the way, you add nothing substantial to any of my posts you reply to, so let it alone will ya? grow up a bit. kthxbye