Sign in to follow this  
shuego

Troll King Got Loose, And Trolls Can Swim Now I Guess

So, the troll king is just running around with a posse of 10 or so trolls. He used to be in wolf's cove on an island. I went over there to check out the champ trolls on the island, and they came running right after me, through the water. The troll king is hanging out around my deed now and this is just not fun.

Nice to know trolls can swim now........ Luskan (4x,37y)

Good riddance. Finally stops uniques being penned up on small islands

Okay, so let's arrange it, what's best, the weekend of the 1st of Dec or the weekend of the 8th?

What's the recommended fight skill to go to this event?

The more the better :P But you'll need about 30+ weaponskill with a 2 hander and hopefully SHD on it. Even with 70 fs, 50 weaposkill 80 ql weapons you're never going to hit for more than a slap.

Edited by BobMcKnob

Wow lol....if I go and I die without hitting it and u guys kill it, will I still get the title?I also tested with regular troll to see If it would follow me into the water when I retreat and it didnt so apparently trolls can swim but won't follow u Into water. Hope that's helpful to u guys :)

Edited by CIRAY

Someone, just pen it back up plz :P

I would but I haven't the skill nor the materials to be able to do so

Wow lol....if I go and I die without hitting it and u guys kill it, will I still get the title?I also tested with regular troll to see If it would follow me into the water when I retreat and it didnt so apparently trolls can swim but won't follow u Into water. Hope that's helpful to u guys :)

You only get Trollslayer from the Trollking last i checked, so you may as well just help kill a regular troll for the title :) But to answer your question, You don't need to hit the creature in order to get the title, as long as you glance it within about 5-10 minutes of the killing.

You have to be targeting it when it dies which is generally the tank or DPSers since it takes all of them to take him out before he regens

I got Troll Slayer by helping tower guards on a regular troll, though I like to think I got the killing blow I was not about to review the combat logs and add questions to my title. So I don't think it requires it be the king nor have any fight skill, just be still alive when the troll dies. Also killed a champ with the guards (hired templars as he killed off three local towers of guard spawn) but already had the title already so nothing gained but a massive club and a whole Wurm day of trolling the troll. I feel sorry for the homesteader waiting for the troll posse to gather next weekend or the weekend after though, so hang in there.

Edited by yarnevk

no, lets kill it. it's an abomination.

No, it isn't an abomination, it is a cool unique mob that should be contained, almost like a little exibit

• Like 1