Sign in to follow this  
Suntzu

The Great Mongol Massacre As Told By Suntzu, Bard Of Wurm...

Logging started 2012-03-08

[02:36:16] Melpy slain by Dragonpen

[02:41:09] Foxfire slain by Dragonpen Silvereyedlion

[02:42:04] Smeagain slain by Dragonpen Silvereyedlion

[02:43:54] Ezalor slain by Dragonpen Silvereyedlion

[02:47:22] Foxfire slain by Dragonpen

[02:47:22] Silvereyedlion slain by Trollface Herald Ezalor Smeagain

[02:48:34] Smeagain slain by Dragonpen Silvereyedlion

[02:48:39] Dragonpen slain by Foxfire Trollface Herald Ezalor Smeagain

It was raining the day the Champion King of Mol Rehan Dragonpen the Great and one of his most trusted men Silvereyedlion decided to set out for the slums of Avarga.

They knew they stood no chance but Magranon called out for blood. As they rode through the thick forests of Mol Rehan Dragonpen passed his flask to Silver. The noblemen took a long swig and handed back the viel liquor to his King. They rode on for awhile in silence, meditating on the glory of Magranon.

As they approached the vast Mongol desert Dragonpen spoke, "For glory brother, today the Mongols will pay and Magranon shall bask in glory." Silver spit then nodded solemenly and they set off across the desert.

As they approached the walls of Avarga Dragonpen charged onto the deed and slayed Melpy as he farmed. He tried to run but it was too late, the blade of the Chancellor took his life. Meanwhile Silver flanked to the west, as Dragonpen rode off deed to meet him he was met by Foxfire who quickly succumbed to his blade.

Now the alarms in Avarga were blaring across the desert and more of the cursed Mongols began to log in. They rode out to meet the brave warriors of Mol Rehan and smegain and Ezalor were quickly slain but Silver was badly damaged in the melee and went to meet Magranon. Dragonpen whirled about to meet Foxfire and slay him yet again. Magranon was pleased but the Mongols had circled. Smegain met her match yet again before the brave Chancellor died in honorable combat to the mob of Mongols.

That night Magranon was pleased and Silver and his King feasted in the hall of warriors well into the night.

• Like 7

That is the story as told to the children of Mol Rehan and passed down from our ancestors.

Nice story, I am actually working on one myself that involves Dragonpen leading 60 men to the gates of Avarga and all of them dying without ever hitting one wall down. Hopefully it turns out as good as this. I am writing it from a journal perspective of Hellfang.

Edited by Postes
  • Like 13

wasn't as bad as i thought it would be...

but:

That is the story as told to the children of Mol Rehan and passed down from our ancestors.

no

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by tealc, January 21, 2013 - Advertising
Hidden by tealc, January 21, 2013 - Advertising

I am writing it from a journal perspective of Hellfang.

——————————————————

"You should spend money on some erotic Teddy lingerie. You have to feel sexy."

Edited by MemoryLane
  • Like 1

Nice story, I am actually working on one myself that involves Dragonpen leading 60 men to the gates of Avarga and all of them dying without ever hitting one wall down. Hopefully it turns out as good as this. I am writing it from a journal perspective of Hellfang.

Actually I was there and didn't die on Silver or Aeth. Aeth did get a bad wound from the Orb before I ran them both back through the low walls and gate houses, then back to my boat and sailed home to PF.

• Like 2

I never posted that you died, so not really sure.. what you're trying to say. I didn't literally mean "all." But okay.. grats on leaving.

Edited by Postes
  • Like 2

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Jberg, January 23, 2013 - trolling
Hidden by Jberg, January 23, 2013 - trolling

Careful what you say around Postes, kids mad sensitive.

Well done, DP. In relation to certain comments on this thread, I believe a prohpecy of the hallowed Mol-Rehan texts has come true.

Scriptures of Mol-Rehan, Sand 18, Line 37:

"So cometh a day of blatant shedding, of lachrymose water, rich of saline, from the eyes of your enemies most sore. Forward shall it flow, with such strength and plenty, that from its brackish body myriad rivulets shall form. Drink of them deeply, and so shall your strength grow."

Edited by ZarmaZarma
  • Like 3

There is more prophecy foretold but those stories are for another day.