Sign in to follow this  
Lolly1

Bsb > Large Cart

So just a little suggestion. not sure if its been thought of yet.. im sure it has though.

Why can you put things into a bsb straight from a cart, but not put things into a cart straight from the bsb?

The whole putting 8 or 9 items into my inventory, then dragging them to the cart is doing my head in. Especially when i want to take a over a hundred items at once. Its a time waster. Be fair... why not do it both ways?

That is all... thankyou :)

• Like 10

+1 It would be great, I have moved a lot of stuff from bins to inventory to carts and the amount of dragging and dropping gets ridiculous. It's one reason I do not put dirt into BSBs, I pile it on the ground and use it before it decays. Looking ahead at my terraforming which still needs tens of thousands of dirts shifted, it sure would be nice to be able to use BSBs without click-drag-Enter-click-drag + repeat until cart is full, not to mention you need a lot of pointer precision while doing it.

Too many likes today from the enclosure debates. +1 for each of my 4 prems and my wife's 2 prems.

+1

Just cross window movement of items in general, I don't like having to pick something up from a pile into my inventory, just to move it from one window to another. Or just from a cart to a cart. Shouldn't be too hard to code should it?

• Like 5

+1 and I'd like to see more item movement improvements.

Try taking a total of 20,000 wemp fibre from a bin, combine it and then put it in a cart.

why not just have a Huge cart that requires at least 2 animals. and give it higher capacity.

Edited by Fractal618

I think we should get rid of BsB's myself.

The BsB system was put in place to remove items from the server.

There are alot of benefits gained for the players from this system, but it does cause problems in the economy as items last much longer and can be stored instead of having to use them right away.

If you want to include a QL reduction and more % loss per month then maybe I could see being able to do this type of easy switching of items. Dumping items into a container is one thing dumping them out and up into a cart is another.

I also think the BsB system is entirely different and it might not be possible to just swing items back and forth between bsb's and other containers.

Oh and yes this has been suggested more than a few times in the past.

Edited by Protunia

That is completely rediculous to remove the bsb system, end of story

• Like 3

I think we should get rid of BsB's myself.

The BsB system was put in place to remove items from the server.

There are alot of benefits gained for the players from this system, but it does cause problems in the economy as items last much longer and can be stored instead of having to use them right away.

If you want to include a QL reduction and more % loss per month then maybe I could see being able to do this type of easy switching of items. Dumping items into a container is one thing dumping them out and up into a cart is another.

I also think the BsB system is entirely different and it might not be possible to just swing items back and forth between bsb's and other containers.

Oh and yes this has been suggested more than a few times in the past.

Hell yeah. stop the inventory middle station insanity.

What an amazingly bad idea

It would be nice to be able to move items between all containers without having to put them into your inventory first.

• Like 1

+1 to the OP idea

-1 million to Protunia's idea to remove BSBs altogether :)

to the OP, maybe change the subject to be more descriptive to the actual suggestion :)

and yes, -1 to the idea of removing BSBs

It would be nice to be able to move items between all containers without having to put them into your inventory first.

agree!