Sign in to follow this  
Furek

New Highway From Farmsite

Hello,

I want to plan an highway from x:28 y:4 to x:26 y:17 , because the area is too much WILD and dangerous

here the example

wAI3M.jpg

What do you think? Someone want to help me?

Wild and dangerous - just like Wurm should be. I don't like the whole place infested by highways....

You can easily take a safe road (partly highway allready in fact) down to Olive Lake near Cherry Point, plenty safe with several towers along the way! And from Olive Lake Essert can be reached just fine going past Avrad, highway, then along the bottom across the canal and past Hnk-village, highway.. and take a fine single road from there to an easy single road along the bottom of steppe-hill (which is allready on the route you want to follow). There are about twenty tiles of clear-view grassland at this point to reach the roadnet along the bottom of the steppe-hill, and that is just fine as it is too, a small break in the route keeping the area behind it a bit less traveled. Nothing wrong with that, not every nook and cranny has to be on a highway, that spoils the environment terribly. From the route along the bottom of steppehill the roads to Essert are again just fine, with more highways nearer to Esert too. No need for more roads, not even one-lanes, let alone highways, there are ample allready in the area you speak of. Just my feelings of course. Just keep natural (inbetween what is allready there) what still is a bit natural... don't make all Exo into new york city roadplans. If you need this kind of safety though, you might feel better living near(er) to Essert? Please try to also leave some space for players *not* looking for a kind of streetgrid-game?

Edited by Kianga

thanks for your opinion Kianga

I understand what are you saying, maybe an highway is too much.. maybe I can simply "rebuild" a little road that already exsist near port exodus and then mark it on the map :)

I would like to see a highway/road coming straight from Macragge Lagoon to northern Exo. There used to be shortly after the server opened, but a year of teraforming seems to have gotten rid of a lot of it. I'll help pave it as long as its a straight, clean shot. Not wanting to add a crazy windy road personally =)

I would like to see a highway/road coming straight from Macragge Lagoon to northern Exo. There used to be shortly after the server opened, but a year of teraforming seems to have gotten rid of a lot of it. I'll help pave it as long as its a straight, clean shot. Not wanting to add a crazy windy road personally =)

I'll help. I've repaved between directly south of Olive Lake to directly south of my deed and would like to see an extension built. Let me know when you want to chip bricks. I'll start mining now.