Sign in to follow this  
Sofetios

(Cele) Oak Town Is Looking For New, Returning, Or Just Normal Players To Join Its Community!

Hello,

If you are a returning player, are coming from another server, or need a place to stay, Oak Town may be a good choice for you! Oak Town is located near 30,Z on the map. If you are new and need a way there, PM Sofetios.

Things we have to offer include, A well for water, plenty of forest for wood, a merchant to buy supplies, houses, farmland, a public mine, and more to come.

You might want to be here for a multitude of reasons, one big reason is for a place to start out. We will offer a veriety of homes and home sizes, from 2x2 for smallest, up to 5x5(in the future).

the bigger houses will have more things in it for you to use.

The houses we currently have availible are:

Three 2x2 houses with low walled 5 square backyard, each includes a forge, a large chest, a Bulk Storage Bin, and a large barrel for you to use.

One (soon to be 2) 7 square house with a low walled 3 squre backyard. This one includes a forge, large chest, two bulk storage bins, large barrel, oven, food storage bin, armour stand, and a weapons rack.

One 7 square house with no backyard, but has a place outside it to put a merchant/trader. includes a forge, large chest, two bulk storage bins ( one full of logs), large barrel, oven, food storage bin, armour stand, and a weapons rack.

The Farms we currently have availible are:

Three 24 square farms.

All farms and houses require my permission to enter, so theres no need to worry about people taking stuff.

If you ask me I can make and give you a small cart if needed.

We are a place in progress, this means that we will be adding on things in the future.

If you are interested, please post here or PM Sofetios ingame.

PICTURES:

(Sorry for all the red, I dont know how to get that off Its a graphix issue of some sort I think)

Town

Town.jpg

Sofetios's House

Sofetios%20House.jpg

Small house (Front)

Small%20house%20Front.jpg

Small House (Inside)

Small%20house%20Inside.jpg

Small House (Backyard)

Small%20house%20Back.jpg

Medium House (Front)

Medium%20house%20Front.jpg

Medium House (Inside left)

Medium%20house%20inside%20left.jpg

Medium House (Inside Right)

Medium%20house%20inside%20right.jpg

Medium House (Back)

Medium%20house%20back.jpg

Farms

Farms.jpg

One of the Farms

One%20Farm%20Land.jpg

Public Mine

Public%20Mine.jpg

More to come...

more%20to%20come.jpg

Sorry for the tons of picutes. Just like people to know what is here.

Edited by Sofetios