Sign in to follow this  
zalifear

Sold Close

B0lf5.jpg

I will be selling it. Please this thread is not for reply anyone that is truely intrested PM me through this forum. Upon a full sales transaction all the details of how to use this item will be disclosed. Thank you.

Edited by zalifear

Ah, the golden turd of Fo. How long have I quested to find ye!

• Like 1

I'm guessing it's a golden dragon egg but does it actually hatch a golden dragon?

Where is the huge goose that laid the golden egg, is what I want to know? As in politics, responses in this thread just bring more publicity to the egg candidate. No fowl (pun inteded), no harm.

=Ayes=

I have been told the percentage of hatching is quite low, it's not promised to hatch into a dragon. Seems like a lot of money for just a small chance. Good luck selling it though, will be interesting to see if it hatches or not.

Edited by Postes

I guess anyone wanting to invest in a dragon this would be your chance but it would be wise to talk to Rolf and make sure the thing will 100% for sure hatch and see how he truly feels about hide farming. I must admit i have no idea on how many hides you get on butchering but if it did hatch and you only got a male then you would need to know what you can expect in hides/drake. If you get lucky and get a female then your investment paid off if you can keep it penned and Rolf does not change something and the thing escape in the night while your offline. I tossed it around and the money would probably be there in the end but..idk

For everyone intrested and all the trolls I tried to keep it private. I will be leaving Wurm. The egg has been tested and will hatch, all hatchlings are female. I would like to take this chance and say it's been a great ride. The egg can change servers and it can be stored till any time you wanna hatch. If I was not being called away from Wurm I would deffinitly not be selling. This is all i have built and worked toward. Also several high classed accounts will be forsale shortly and a few hides left over from last killings. I can in fact state that it is possible to get twin dragons and have many witness to back it. The buyer will get full details on how to keep it and care for it and will be getting a great deal as this is an unexpect exit of Wurm for me.

[23:47:10] <Rolf> hi

[23:47:23] <Foreverskyz> Hi Rolf

[23:47:25] <Snoo> Hiya Rolf

[23:47:28] <Zalifear> haha

[23:47:37] <Zalifear> I bet my wife is happy

[23:47:47] <Foreverskyz> I love my new deed Rolf :)

[23:47:48] <Zalifear> Get to see her 1st designed deed

[23:48:04] <Hakim> Hi Rolf

[23:48:41] <Rolf> nice

[23:48:50] <Zalifear> This desert is hand made

[23:49:02] <Zalifear> Since you didnt see to include deli a desert :P

[23:49:05] <Rolf> wow

[23:49:17] <Zalifear> That place on the corner is a champion soo

[23:49:20] <Rolf> really nice view

[23:49:27] <Rolf> ah hehe

[23:49:30] <Foreverskyz> ;)

[23:49:37] <Zalifear> Yea the sun rises between those mountians

[23:49:48] <Zalifear> :)

[23:50:08] <Zalifear> go to the top

[23:50:16] <Zalifear> >.>

[23:50:23] <Zalifear> wow you run fast

[23:50:28] <Foreverskyz> lol

[23:50:52] <Zalifear> We get pretty desent spawn rate off these tiles

[23:51:01] <Zalifear> maybe 5-10 crocs a day

[23:52:35] <Zalifear> So what you think ?

[23:52:42] <Zalifear> Looking good?

[23:52:55] <Rolf> oh yes testing egg just

[23:53:11] <Zalifear> kk

[23:55:12] <Rolf> did you name the egg?

[23:55:19] <Zalifear> nah, never bother

[23:55:31] <Rolf> ok hold

[23:55:54] <Zalifear> shoudl I name it?

[23:55:56] <Rolf> well it should harch

[23:55:59] <Rolf> nah

[23:56:02] <Rolf> worked for me

[23:56:03] <Zalifear> kk

[23:56:07] <Rolf> but don't do it before next update

[23:56:10] <Rolf> whenever that is

[23:56:18] <Zalifear> ok Im gonna hold on it anyway

[23:56:22] <Rolf> ok good:)

[23:56:26] <Rolf> take care, good luck

[23:56:30] <Zalifear> this is the special one

[23:56:33] <Zalifear> ty

Edited by zalifear

Also the facts behind dragons, you can keep them pen with some food on the ground. 8 hides come from a full butcher (70 skill needed) you can get 5 sets off 1 hide and 40 sets total with little fails ( 90+ leatherworking suggested) On open market after visual armour comes out that should be around 4k euros. Like I said, if I didnt have to leave I'd be keeping this for myself, it's a long term investment and takes some skill to handle. Zalifear account will be avialable also with ( 91 leatherworking and 70 butchering).

Wurm is fair and you can accomplish pretty much anything if you work toward it and dont give up. I have had a great time in this game and shown what you can do with some imagination and time. I am sad to leave but, it can not be avoided at this time. Thanks to everyone that helped and supported me in every huge project and swift move I made.

Edited by zalifear

Wurm is fair and you can accomplish pretty much anything if you work toward it and dont give up. I have had a great time in this game and shown what you can do with some imagination and time. I am sad to leave but, it can not be avoided at this time. Thank toeveryone that helped and supported me in every huge project and swift move I made.

Zalifear, not that it may matter to you, but I will actually be sorry to see you depart from the Wurm environs. Although I find your at times arrogance off putting, I can see that you have created some fine building accomplishments which have contributed to the visual appeal and creative aspects that Wurm has to offer. After seeing your recent desert multi deed design, I can see that I was premature in labeling it as an "eyesore", as it clearly is not but rather a positive exhibition of what can be done with the sand effect in an appealing and creative way. Sometimes I can react before all the effects are in evidence and make statements that I would later have to rescind after thinking about them for a time, such as in this instance, heh.

As building within Wurm is my *thing*, I have little to comment about dragons, their eggs and associated products. All I know is that from what I have seen of your Deliverance building projects and your Exiles Gate website, you are a creative and talented Wurm builder and for that alone it will be Wurm's loss to see you in these lands no more. As a tribute to your departure, I will restrain myself from making any further caustic remarks, at least towards you anyway. Safe travels wherever the RL journey takes your steps.

*tips hat*

=Ayes=

Man, I wish I was rich so I could buy this and have my own pet dragon. :P

I just made sure it hatched properly. That they "all" spawned female was a bug that I'll fix soon. It only applied to black and white hatchlings. Do not expect a female hatchling after the weekend so make sure to spawn it before.

Dragons may at any time break out or we teach them to fly.

All things in Wurm are subject to change towards "the most reasonable functionality". In this case it should be obvious that we strive for dragons going berserk when encaged and we want to make them fly one day and steal your cows. You have a window of opportunity when you act on existing code.

It's the same in all economies. Most of you have seen the amount and pace of change in Wurm. Some systems are in place for years suddenly to be recoded. Real world technologies also make old systems obsolete. All investments have a risk which should affect the price.

That said, they won't be flying before christmas :)

• Like 3

Well with that being said i am going to make a huge cow pen for dragon bait. :P

• Like 1

... we want to make them fly one day and steal your cows. ....

Favorite post in years right there.

• Like 1

and we want to make them fly one day and steal your cows.

Heh, should be a bit of fun I guess, as long as they don't "steal" horses. Cows should be more of a tasty treat for them anyways. Hey, if they fly in time for Christmas maybe they can help Santa to deliver heavy presents to us. I probably will be getting a huge Wurm coal lump that's unuseable, so won't be of much benifit to me anyway.

=Ayes=

I just made sure it hatched properly. That they "all" spawned female was a bug that I'll fix soon. It only applied to black and white hatchlings. Do not expect a female hatchling after the weekend so make sure to spawn it before.

All things in Wurm are subject to change towards "the most reasonable functionality". In this case it should be obvious that we strive for dragons going berserk when encaged and we want to make them fly one day and steal your cows. You have a window of opportunity when you act on existing code.

It's the same in all economies. Most of you have seen the amount and pace of change in Wurm. Some systems are in place for years suddenly to be recoded. Real world technologies also make old systems obsolete. All investments have a risk which should affect the price.

Oh NO not the COWS!!! We need to be able to build a ballista now.

Can't wait!

Make sure they eat horses, too, stirrups and all :)

Edited by EliasTheCrimson

Excellent, it'll stop those people who selfishly pen them up for self gain :)

• Like 1

I guess if they can fly it stands to reason that they would fly off if they get down to low health making them almost impossible to kill. Maybe have them drop a hide/scale from their wounds before they take off into the air? That way they never get killed but we still get a slow stream of hides/scales to make our armor out of. The disappearing livestock might help the animal cap too..heh

Edit: The cared for animals would be to closely watched to ever fall victim to a dragon attack though.

Edited by Kegan

hmm did he make sure all eggs hatch or that just this one hatches to make a dragon?

I just made sure it hatched properly.
Edited by Protunia