Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Bug Hunt First Edition

Thank you so much for the creatures not getting stuck, it was annoying with 3 scorps that I couldn't pull being stuck in a crevass of water. And is tower guards being stuck in mines being worked on? It is really annoying when all the guards are stuck in a mine so none are able to help kill something :/

idk if this is a bug or not but the enchanted grass gets packed often now and seems 3 tiles of mine are getting packed a day

On a side note mining timers were made longer, is this intentional?

Noooooo, not again!

=Ayes=

I hope the creatures not sticking to mines and in water is still on internal server or test - because if its on stable allready then it isn't working, all that were stuck are still stuck.

And as for mining getting slower - AGAIN - I am all with Ayes... nooo, not again...

• Like 1

i honestly want back my mining timers :o I'm at 50 mining now and still, my mining timers are mostly above 20s :/ this is frustrating...and i have a woa pickaxe too ql 70 :o

My mining timers has increased around 30% im not happy.

Now i can only do one action at bricks wall building, with a 67ql trowel and 54 masonry, wen before the cahnge i was able to do 2, thats really not a nice change.

• Like 2

I'm adding my complaint about the "fixes" too. I'm still getting more enchanted grass tiles packing than I can replace, and I have followed al the suggestions about how many tiles to have per animal that Rolf made when he changed it last time. FIX THE REAL PROBLEMS AND STOP MAKING ADJUSTMENTS TO THINGS YOU THINK NEED CHANGED!

Why have timers been increased? I have 90+ digging skill, a rare shovel at 70ql with70+ woa and im getting 7second digging timers... dafuq?

Edited by Redd

What do you mean by "or the equivalent for your server"? Is there another page for Serenity? What is the URL to it?

/>http://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Server_Types#Server_list

Replace the jenn001 with the server name on the column on the left to access different server statuses.

Today I had a short chat with Rolf and he was working on more Bugs at that time. So be patient the next wave will come soon.

actually it already did, there was a reset today for this:
/>http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/69669-bulk-items-global-ignore-creature-movement/

Are we also having issues with Java? I got a notice (first one ever) that the game codes may have changed in a way that would harm my computer.

After the 2nd..or 3rd bug fix this week I noticed my archery skill gains cut in half. Is this similiar to the mining timers tweak?

fish filleting is bugged you get 50% of the weight of fish in fillet, eg.. a 10.5kg fish gives 5.10kg of fillet same weight as before, this is unfair to people who fish for their food,

please fix this.

It's meant to be that way, there is the head, fins bones and organs that get removed.

Getting full weight before was the bug.

Soon, you are likely going to get some bits for healing covers instead.

Edited by Keldun

Sign in to follow this