Sign in to follow this  
Sklo:D

[Event] Build An Amazing Fighting Arena

Arena Building EVENT

Hello this is Sklo and we are back.

Goldenflamer and me were thinking of making the Ahkenaten tournaments on differnet spots everywhere on Freedom.

And this is your part.

Build with your village an amazing arena and we will come to you and do a [Village Name] Tournament at your place. This is not just a big help for us this is also a great landmark for your village and many will marvel on your colluseum.

How big should it be?

I hasn't to be bigger than the Akhenaten Arena but if you have the time make a giant version of an arena no problem.

What does the arena need?

o) Battlefield

o) Stand

o) Armory

o) Store for prizes

And don't forget to display how far you are in this thread for free bumps and more arenas!!!

Make the Akhenaten Tournament also come into your village!

And have fun in building the arenas.

Greetings

Goldenflamer and Sklo

I think people would rather sponsor their own tournament rather than having someone else do so, especially after building their own arena for it.

• Like 1

I think people would rather sponsor their own tournament rather than having someone else do so, especially after building their own arena for it.

fair enough...

We are on the search of partners. You will not be a slave who builds a Colosseum.

Like when I was "partners" with the Pharoah of Egypt during that pyramid building scheme about 4000 years ago?

This is not a bad idea to be honest. A tournament hosted by people known to have the experience - and funds - to pull it off successfully will probably draw more people. Besides, this is Freedom; people build this stuff for fun!

• Like 1

Here is a design for an area I did a while back. Feel free to use it.

f3tJb.png

i was thinking rock layer with caves for entrances i think that would look boss, if anyone ever interested in building one with me in the tapdance area give me a shout and ill happily build one with them

Here is a design for an area I did a while back. Feel free to use it.

f3tJb.png

really nice idea.