Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

More Fixes With Walls And Fences

• Since yesterday creatures have occasionally moved through fences and walls. We have found and fixed one reason for this and hopefully that’s it. We will keep on the lookout for more reports.
  • Hell horses now move 20% faster than normal horses.
  • Various small other quick fixes such as stamina regain when turning and dragging, typos etc.

View the full article

Are Fo's the only ones you can still really ride hell horses?

No, not at all

Seems with this change, I'm finding enchanted grass being packed in pens that aren't even overcrowded.

Thanks...

• Like 1

Already sent in a /support, but on both Chaos and Epic, my pets are STILL walking through walls or gates.

Already sent in a /support, but on both Chaos and Epic, my pets are STILL walking through walls or gates.

Hmm our remaining pets haven't walked out yet...hope it stays that way. Goodluck.

And what's the deal with enchanted grass, 3 tiles in 3 days? Its like its normal grass now... enchanted a tile yesterday and its gone. If its going to be like this at least make it so you can enchant more frequently.

On Chaos I have a tamer who's dogs are freely walking in and out of house walls. He sat for almost 2 hours watching one and sure enough in front of him it walked out of his house thru a window.

Sign in to follow this