Sign in to follow this  
TsubasaLegend

More Ship Interactivity

I have a lot of ideas for ships, tell me what you think:

We should be able to move around in the ship instead of just being fixed in place behind the helm or standing as crew, you should also be able to use a gangplank to load carts catapults and another addition idea cannons, it would also be cool if the ship hand multiple floors where you can have deck, bedrooms etc and cargo hold, there should also be ship v ship combat but requires at least two crew including the commander, these are just a few but the only decent ones.

• Like 1

yes to moving around in ships and storing some objects there. multiple floors (i.e. more than 2) would require much large models so idk. Cannons no (dont want gunpowder sneaking into this game). Ship vs ship combat... sure if u can implement some kind of firepots for catapults or something.

All of these have been suggested repeatedly before though (try the search) :)

I hope that a ship update will be the next big one after visible armor and bridges. Ballista for ship combat, not cannons. Maybe tower guard controlled ballista could auto fire at ships.

Edited by Sir Arowhun

TBH I would love the idea of the being able to have rooms on it even if it was limited to the 2 biggest ones. Might even allow for people who like to be a bit more nomadic to have a home and still move around.

homes on a ship would be great for travellers ;) the same with large carts with a home on it or tent using and so on

I would be happy to just lower the sails sometimes :)

good idea and if gunpowder found its way in to the game it woulden't bug me no cannions but muskets to hunt with would be great

Edited by cooutlaw119

I am strongly against any form of gunpowder or black power or anything of the sort, save for the current fireworks lol. But this would just change the way the game is played completely, and not in a good way, would bring it further away from a more fantasy game and more to, idk, real life.