Sign in to follow this  
Dangron

(Almost?)Free Dangron's Studded Leather

Since I'm in the process of grinding loads of LWing, I'm pretty much swimming in studded sets. So if you're new/newish and in need of some 60ish ql armor, head on over to Ultimarus in the north(32x7y) and grab one off the armor rack I'll try to keep stocked for the time being and since my house is off deed you shouldn't have any trouble doing so.

2d1slev.jpg

Now, if you'd like to extend a little 'thank you' my way I've also set up a large barrel in which you can place leather and rivets which I'm always in need of. Anyways, if you try to make your way up here be quite careful - northern roads are dangerous.

• Like 1

What server?

Edit: Derp, I'm an idiot, saw this in the recent posts section. Noticed it's in the Indy forum.. Sorry.

Edited by Icetray

nice of you, glad to see people like yourself are making the wurm community a nicer one ;)

dangron howdy im xhairy im a naighbor to the west of ultimarus ...serenity/firefly harbor...35x5y ...and if your in need of hides just shout over the fence at us ...im sure i can collect a few from the local supplyers ...plus it helps us get our new village members out of forges and mines to get some fight skill