Sign in to follow this  
darthryan

Smart Creatures Escaping Unlocked Pens

Sooo... does this mean that trolls and goblins will be walking straight through unlocked gates and doors?

Wonder how the dragons that are penned up are faring with all the updates going on?

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

About time, now to have champ critters able to walk over walls depending on type...oh, and maybe spiders that aren't stopped by any wall except a house wall, they ARE spiders after all.

All I know is im going to make popcorn.. and watch the champs run by and noobs scream as they die thinking they were safe in Wurm.

I know people like to pen champs.. I never saw the point . Fear is a great motivator and does wonders for communities..

Muhahahahah

• Like 1

Its only for unlocked gates though, so while I'm sure it'll mean a few more roaming animals most are probably locked up.

Its only for unlocked gates though, so while I'm sure it'll mean a few more roaming animals most are probably locked up.

this pretty much. Now for the love of god, remove trolls bashing.

• Like 1

We had a champ waltz through locked gates, only trolls/goblins are stopped by locked gates maybe?

Is this thread a qustion or a statement about what is/want to be implemented?

All I know is im going to make popcorn.. and watch the champs run by and noobs scream as they die thinking they were safe in Wurm.

I know people like to pen champs.. I never saw the point . Fear is a great motivator and does wonders for communities..

Muhahahahah

I agree, the town I live in most of the residents rely on the roads to get to fm, the trolls up there have been penned in this most of the villagers have been neglecting their combat skills, hopefully they will be more careful and level up now

HAHAHA are you talking about sincors champs? poor poor people at the old market and near GD