Sign in to follow this  
Cartrip

Breeding Problem - Bug Or Intended?

Hopefully this is a bug and will be fixed. As many have experienced, when breeding creatures since last night's update, you get the message that they are too far apart, when they are in fact in the same tile or even one on top of the other. Someone in kchat mentioned have them in different tiles standing diagonally (?). Well, having designed my cave bug pens 1x1, it is now impossible for me to breed them at all. IF there is a workaround involving separate tiles, I can't do it without using 3 tames (as opposed to 1 tame before the update) or 2 tames with alt help. Tame #1 - move bug A to bigger area, tame #2 - move bug B to bigger area and breed then put back in 1x1 pen, tame #3 - retame bug A then put back in 1x1 pen. Ugh no way. I will kill all the cave bugs and cancel my plans if this is how it's gonna work. That's too much meat used up in taming and too much hassle. So please tell me this will be back to the way it was pre-update. :/

PETCB, Players for the Ethical Treatment of Cavebugs, wishes to support the current breeding bug. Cave bugs are not "studs" or "birthing machines". They have feelings and are meant to exist in life long monogomous relationships, until we kill them and use them for dye.

(Please fix the bug)