Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Auction: Deed With 16 Stall Market (Sold)

I have a deed i am wanting to sell its perimeter touches Tap Dance (The starting town of the Celebration server) I have built it out with a 16 stall market ready to open its gates. The market has 16 stalls and 5 livestock sale pens with a connecting breeding area. There is an on deed mine with good ql iron found so far along with a huge 38 tile workshop house. There is a 5x5 and an 8x8 area for farming along with a 5x5 breeding area with 5 stalls connected to the 5 sales pens of the market. It has everything you need to run the market and comes with writs to a few off deed areas as well for tree farming or later expansions. You really just need to come have a look at it to get the full value of the deed. I have unlocked the gates so feel free look around the place if you like.

Starting Bid: 15s

No reserve

Increments: 1s

Buyout: 25s

Sniper Protection: 1 hour

End: 1 Week

YyAyH.jpg

8afkf.jpg

Z0h14.jpg

Edited by Kegan

Oooh, nice.

I love the vendor stall spin on the classic starter deed sale. Very appropriate, and a great location for a market.

Because there are not yet merchants in these stalls (and I assume you've disabled the ability for anyone to place merchants just yet), this could turn into an organized specialty market a la Da Boneyard, or a colorful bazaar with priceless finds and broad selection.

I very much look forward to visiting this market and adding it to my tour guide of Celebration markets.

I just always wanted to build a market but after starting the project realized i don't have the time or skills to run one (no priest) so decided to let it go.

From what I can see in the pics, it looks like a nicely built deed that will give newbies a good impression of Wurm and the possibilities of deed ownership; thus a good advertisement for Wurm itself. This was one of my reasonings for placing a deed as close to the south side of Green Dog as possible. Now as a valuable merchant location, that could be debatable as newbies have little if no coin to spend and then will only really need moderate tools and items for the immediate future. But who knows, it could turn into something worthwhile in that respect.

Another very positive aspect of this location that comes to mind, is that if someone is looking for a village where they could easily recruit a lot of new villagers, this would be an ideal location. Also, if someone wanted to start a helpful training type of village for newbies, this would be an ideal location as well. Best of luck on sale.

=Ayes=

Does not seem to be much interest in this other then the bid that was placed i might close this early. I will give it a bit more time someone might be waiting till the last day so if your interested better bid now as it will be closing soon. Lets say 12 hours form this post..thanks

• Like 1

Looks like a nice place :) goodluck with it (buyer/seller). I'd put in an offer but I'm pretty entrenched at my place.