Sign in to follow this  
Elen

All I Want For Christmas

Just wanted to make a thread for people to put down what they would want for a christmas present this year. Ideally new ideas.

So here is mine... "Universal Crafting Liquid"

Single use item, used on any non-crafted base material, like Iron Lump, or an apple. Once treated this item may be used to start any crafted item (exclude scale and drake) with imping being now based on the base material.

What I would make with this:

Lemon Longsword - imp with lemons !!!

Spider Meat Sailboat -- eeeeew !!!

Should have no real game impact - don't mess with textures either; for weapons/tool use iron stats still. Items made this way would become very rare years from now.

Need more gift ideas !!

• Like 1

hm... i get idea that we get this year wall clock :D clock can work on wurm time,... like real one... .. size can be a bit biger so we can use it for church towers or somethink like big ben clock :D just idea :D

/me want magic muting wand for ignoring certain people across servers. =D

How about a Pink Flamingo to go with our Garden Gnome. :P

It can automatically replant grass tiles in a 4 tile radius ( to keep our lawns loooking good) and play annoying Reggae music when used. :blink:

• Like 1

To celebrate christmas + Wurm 1.0 Rolf must go with everything Backpack of Keeping ;)

And fix the garden gnome so I can get better deals on wurmian hotels and rides

• Like 2

I wouldn't... made a post about why, here (or direct link to the reason)

• Like 1

It can automatically replant grass tiles in a 4 tile radius ( to keep our lawns loooking good) and play annoying Reggae music when used. :blink:

With the latest changes to enchanted grass my Pink Flamingo Idea is starting to look like a good one ;)

Give away free spyglasses and start selling them as money sink items. Or better: make spyglasses craftable. Old spyglasses given as a gift will be renamed to "antique spyglass"

Edited by Sir Arowhun

New things I can craft in game... like maybe a spy glass or a bag of keeping.

I guess with 1.0 so close to that same time it might be nice to get something related to that, something that marks the occasion in some way. Not sure what that would be but just let them be creative with it and see what they come up with, lol

Ohh.. how about a "tower" decoration... basically something you can place on top of a 3 story tower.. maybe like this...

Eye-of-sauron2.jpg

Edited by Hussars

Special item to commemorate the release of v 1.0 something useful this time please.

• Like 1

I also want a special title for beta players. "Keeper of the Faith" was nice for those who didnt rage-quit after the big crash in 07. I was think something like "The Ancient One" or something less lame than that.

all i want for christmas is the same thing i ask for every year:

for people to accept whatever we get, and remember that rolf doesnt HAVE To give us anything. If you dont like the gift, toss it in the trash heap and move on with your game, dont write 400 forum posts complaining about the horrible gift that ruined your life.

I'm not holding my breath tho.

• Like 2

spyglass was the last year i dont remember much complaining :rolleyes: