Sign in to follow this  
Jerrywalker

New Mag Spell

I know that previously desintegrate spell was used to remove veins but that was considered waste of resources and removed. Maybe we need new spell for being able to remove veins without depleting it by pickaxe ? I know that some of you will say "too easy :( 1 spell and poof ! 1 week of work done" but devs can make this spell hard to make without help of other priests (like ritual of sun).

If you wondering why someone may need such spell imagine situation that you digging mine 200-300 tiles long and can't make turns at every vein (making cave canal) already removed 17 veins but this is very depressing :(

Game becomes stupid work when you just hitting mine hotkey all day long for weeks and don't even know when this will end.

This spell + door locks = serious issue on PvP servers. We could crack into somebody's mine and destroy all their veins no problem. If you put a sufficiently long cool down then 5 people with WoA picks could take out the vein faster anyway.

Lots of major canals have been built and veins removed, canals are a big communal project for precisely this reasn.

It would be nice to be able to disintegrate veins on your own deed, say if you had the "destroy structures" permission. This wouldn't fully solve the problem with canals, but it would at least make it possible without opening it up to griefing enemy deeds on PvP servers.