Sign in to follow this  
nikkunikku

Horses For Sale - Deliverance

We are selling some horses!

iMRa2.jpg

We are located at Blackbird, 37y 34x. Can deliver to Greendog or Puzzle Plaza free.

Send a message to Nikkunikku or Lizabeth in-game, or leave us a msg on the forums.

Edited by nikkunikku

Free bump with a question- Jackpot is a 4 speed with bonus war horse traits, right? What traits would a good battle horse have?

Free bump with a question- Jackpot is a 4 speed with bonus war horse traits, right? What traits would a good battle horse have?

From the wiki," "It is a tough bugger." (Withstands more damage), "It will fight fiercely." (High fighting skill?) and "It seems overly aggressive." (Goes into frenzy when attacked)."

I aimed at breeding 5 speeds plus tough and fierce as war horses. If I can suffer through to 80 AH , I will probably try for overly aggressive as well, though strong and healthy appeals to me more :). Interestingly the wiki states " "It has a strong body." (More health)" which is generally included as a speed trait but, if wiki is correct, suggests that there are really only 4 speed traits ie (again from wiki) " 1. It has fleeter movement than normal." (Minor speed boost). 2. "It has lightning movement." (Randomly increases speed for a short duration). 3. "It can carry more than average." (Less penalty to speed due to high load) and 4. It has very strong leg muscles." (Less penalty to speed due to slope? Does not currently do this.)" I'm pretty sure Brash tested the "strong legs " and found that it did make a significant difference.

Jackpot missed one of the major speed traits but he has 2 very nice fighting traits and I love the name :D

Okay good to know- I had no clue that 'carry more', 'strong legs' and 'strong body' counted tords the horse speed- all this time I thought I just had a bunch of 2 speed 4-5 trait horses. Can't wait to give my foals another look, thanks for the info =D