Sign in to follow this  
archer

Spice Up Pve A Little Bit (With Karma)

Karma for killing champions  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Getting Karma from killing champions.

• You should get instant Karma for killing a champion. (no tradable)
    • "The source" should be a butchering item. (tradable)
    • You shouldn't get Karma from killing champions.

Hi there!

A small suggestion in a short post, cause my english isn't good enough to write elaborations:

Freedomers can get Karma from Source Salt (10 karma per one, so we need to eat 100x source salt to get the ability to summon our corpses), source spring and source fountain (10 karma for 0.1 kg of liquid source). Epic player can get 1000 karma for completing missions. It's little unfair IMO, that epic players can enjoy new feature easier. I don't know single freedomer who ever had 1000 karma points (not saying they doesn't exist).

My idea is very simple. You should get Karma after killing a champion mob. It can be automatic (you kill a champion scorpion and you get for example 100 karma instantly) or "the source" could be one of the butchering item (it would spice up PvE even more, cause some people could hunt champions not only for FS gain, but for profit aswell - free market would determine the price).

I don't care about epic, so it may works only for Freedom if it "destroys pvp completely" or whatever...

I don't care about epic

Well many people do infact.

If you want so many things that Epic may have, how about we get channeling from vesseling, and 1s templars, and kingdomless fighting.

double standards

Actually summoning corpse is 3000 karma apparently. I was told it has a typo in the description.

So maybe sleep bonus / small amount of sleep powder instead?

You add nothing to this thread.

• Like 1

Fine but along with the karma you have to take the god awful Valari spawns that can walk through walls and slaughter platoons of templars with ease as well. Bon Voyage!

But you know it won't affect you if you play on epic if we on freedom will have an easier way to get Karma? Don't be gardener's dogs guys...

does it affect you on freedom that we on epic have karma in copious amounts? No.... Not any more then your affected by those awful valari spawn. Freedom isn't free and has its... deficiencies. Such as karma.

does it affect you on freedom that we on epic have karma in copious amounts? No....

Heh, good point :). So maybe Karma isn't the best choice (IMO still good). Sleep bonus would be better? For example nstant (not tradable) to keep it easy for developers.

Heh, good point :). So maybe Karma isn't the best choice (IMO still good). Sleep bonus would be better? For example nstant (not tradable) to keep it easy for developers.

3000 karma to get...30 min of sb ;) have fun finding that much karma on freedom

wiro i was told it was a typo on the message it gave you and its supposed to be costing 1000 XP

As i said there should be things that should stay on the pvp servers and some things that should stay on freedom. I dont see people from epic complaining about drake and scale using drake and scale hide to imp or the spawning of the valrei mobs.

Edited by atazs