Sign in to follow this  
darthryan

Shuunnnnn

Seems like the normal player base will have to handle the trolls without help from the mods... Starting now, I'd like to get everyone involved in shunning(ignoring without the /ignore) these pests. The ones I am aware of are:

Royal

Seff

Tamasin

If we can all ignore them and not respond to any of their troll comments(if they ask a serious question about the game or want to do a trade or something go ahead and talk to them) hopefully they will stop trolling and find something else to do.

Edited by darthryan

*sigh*..... I've only had to explain a few dozen times to different people that /ignore doesn't work cross server.

Cross server (GL) /ignore is a planned and upcomming feature!

Secondly, issues you have, please use /support to report them directly to moderators.

Secondly, issues you have, please use /support to report them directly to moderators.

Bridges have been a "planned and upcomming feature" for years. Not reassuring.

If everyone ignored them, this would work.

But sadly, I don't know how likely that is...

Biters gonna bite D:

I have stopped reading or participating in global chat channels since GL-Freedom was introduced. There's just too many people in the same channel, too much spam. Why not remove the GL-channel again and settle with just server wide chat? yes the local server channels are still there, but they are kind of dead.

The channel is more likely to moderate itself with fewer people and people who actually live close to eachother (same server). Generally you don't want to upset your neighbours...

• Like 2

I have stopped reading or participating in global chat channels since GL-Freedom was introduced. There's just too many people in the same channel, too much spam. Why not remove the GL-channel again and settle with just server wide chat? yes the local server channels are still there, but they are kind of dead.

The channel is more likely to moderate itself with fewer people and people who actually live close to eachother (same server). Generally you don't want to upset your neighbours...

I kind of like the GL for the very reason you have brought up it gives the "chatty" people a place to do their thing and leaves the server chat for normal use.

Sorry, but I have tried to report some of these guys trolling the chat and got the message back to use /support for game problems only. Seems the GMs don't want us starting /support tickets for chat trolls.

Ehh, threads like this almost border on personal attacks. You're one guy telling everyone to ignore someone as if you're the person to dub others trolls/griefers. Let people /ignore who they want, but you shouldn't go around making a thread telling people to ignore 'x' player.

• Like 2

*sigh*..... I've only had to explain a few dozen times to different people that /ignore doesn't work cross server.

I think darthryan is not setting up a personnel vendetta here..

Those three are known as the king of trolling in GL everybody knows it..

Royal was the one ENKI wrote the DONT MOD IF YOUR NOT A MOD article for as he loved to spam how much he was reporting people.

I for one would ignore these folks in a heart beat if I had the access via global.

I hope it comes out soon I prefer sane chat rather then non stop trolling. ( Heck I gave up my funny trolling) :(