Sign in to follow this  
RockyBalboa

Stolen Deed Pink Pearl (Give Me Back My Deed!)

What u think?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What to do with Rocky deed?

• Give him BACK!
    • They can keep it and stole more our deeds.
    • GMs are wrong! Disband deed, throw trader in sea!
    • I dont care.

Forward this to Rolf personally. If he sees this with his own eyes he might decide that people like this are an unwatned element to his game, causing nothing but grief and annoyance. Rules or not, someone who is purely out to grief others with their actions and after their own, selfihs game are a smear on his game and is bad for the rest of the customers. It is blatantly obvious these peoepl knew it was plain wrong what they were ding and yet they chose to go on, picking a flawed system and waiting till the deed owner logged off, even more proof that they knew they were doing something they shouldn't be doing.

In the meantime, I would like to know all accounts asociated with this. Give me their names, their mains, their alts, so I can avoid doing busines with these people. So I can kos them and chase them out of my local with agressive animals everytime I see them. So I can dig a massive trench and fill it with thorns where I see them logoff. Wherever they go I will personally make sure their life in this game is a living hell. The sooner they quit, the better.

+1 amen to that

In your email to rolf and hell even contact enki make sure you also show that the game rules do not allow players to use alts to abuse such mechanics like this. If it was done using alts then it is a clear sign of abuse.

Edit: Glad to know that these sad actions of another player on a huge investment of yours has not pushed you away from the game.

Edited by Ruger

Forward this to Rolf personally. If he sees this with his own eyes he might decide that people like this are an unwatned element to his game, causing nothing but grief and annoyance. Rules or not, someone who is purely out to grief others with their actions and after their own, selfihs game are a smear on his game and is bad for the rest of the customers. It is blatantly obvious these peoepl knew it was plain wrong what they were ding and yet they chose to go on, picking a flawed system and waiting till the deed owner logged off, even more proof that they knew they were doing something they shouldn't be doing.

In the meantime, I would like to know all accounts asociated with this. Give me their names, their mains, their alts, so I can avoid doing busines with these people. So I can kos them and chase them out of my local with agressive animals everytime I see them. So I can dig a massive trench and fill it with thorns where I see them logoff. Wherever they go I will personally make sure their life in this game is a living hell. The sooner they quit, the better.

+1

You tell him. Rocky if you want to send something to Rolf ;) Feel free to put my name on it in support of you. This could have happened to anyone & some people have a big money & time investment in their deed. I would rage if it happened to me. I thought a deed on freedom was supposed to protect you from this sort of stuff happening?

Edited by alaskanbob

i find this shocking ,and i have known players get banned for way less ,this needs to be dealt with fast and with a heavy fist ,there is no room in wurm for thieves

the issue is still alts and the rules. In the past alts have been considered many different things when ruling on cases. Sometimes as individual people, sometimes just as alts. Also, were alts required? If all of this could have been done by just the people and their mains, then I can see no rule being broken. It is perfectly legal to have you and a bunch of friends join a deed, and then take it. Also

"there is no room in freedom for thieves"

I remember this happen way back on JKh where someone took control and disband a size 10 village, rabbit something....

This should have been changed a long time ago, I'm amazed its still in place. While the accused have done something that disgusts me, I'm even more enraged with Wurm for not fixing this a long time ago.

agree with Aly, lets have names to Kos and make sure we arent trading with them.

Yes, post these names, I'll personally see to it that they are KoS'd on every deed I have any influence over.

The game doesn't have ten billion rules for every little situation and possibility. I personally think they use a "malicious" rule, meaning if you're doing something against the intentions of the game mechanics, and intending on maliciously ruining the fun of one or more players, then you're likely breaking a rule. Look, Wurm has thousands of possibilities you can't possibly write down every single rule for everything. It's common sense.

Go ahead and buy 1gold off someone, and then don't send them euros. Is there a specific rule against that? No, not at all, but is it against the rules? Yes, it's scamming, it's a malicious use of game mechanics and ruining the fun for others.

Maybe on freedom, I know several times this happened on wild with no issues.

will never be :D

[19:17:50] The settlement of Pinky Pearl x19 y32 has just been founded by Jacksparrow.

Got new pearl just tile away... moto: War Zone... everyone welcome on that deed... to make some towers :D

• Like 2

will never be :D

[19:17:50] The settlement of Pinky Pearl x19 y32 has just been founded by Jacksparrow.

Got new pearl just tile away... moto: War Zone... everyone welcome on that deed... to make some towers :D

what server is this on?

sure... we start colecting bricks and clay for 2 towers there :D also will need shards to wall them too :D

Might also want to point Rolf to this vote thread

Currently sitting at 75 for vs 5 against. He's said in the past, you want to change something, get the customer base behind it.

"...Apparently you disagree on a large scale and I'll adjust...." (Referring to the lamp changes earlier this year)

"I will react on long term negative feedback." - Same Thread, a few posts later

So there is precedent for change due to disagreement in vision. The larger issue is the code dependence for both PVP and PVE.. this would carry over to both sides unless they branch the code. A topic that has it's own ugly history...

Edited by Hussars

... Purchasing a deed provides you with a plot of land that is totally protected from the actions of other players while still allowing for interaction and collaboration with other players via a variety of deed management settings ...

Well that's garbage as we have learned by this.

... The Freedom servers are intended to be a place where players can enjoy the creative side of Wurm without the interference of conflict with other players. As such certain activities (while not against specific rules) are frowned upon and will not be tolerated ...

It's sad that the Freedom Code of Conduct means exactly nothing.

Apparently it's ok to harass, grief or steal as much as you are able to, as long as you stay within the rules.

What's the point of having a "peaceful" server with a code if no one enforces it?

At least others can be creative as well.

I just hope the GMs are at least not crazy enough to ban Rocky and friends for harassing Angelica or something, it wouldn't surprise me anymore though.

+1 ... we getings materials togeter for 2 tower near there... everyone are welcome on new war zone to plant there sign and point it in pink pearl :D

It's odd how people talk about wanting a peaceful server and harassing someone in the same sentence.

There isn't by far as much drama and bitterness on Epic as there is on Freedom! Perhaps you guys should consider moving there where you can freely harass others without breaking any of the rules you keep criticizing others for breaking. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

It's sad that the Freedom Code of Conduct means exactly nothing.

It's odd how people talk about wanting a peaceful server and harassing someone in the same sentence.

There isn't by far as much drama and bitterness on Epic as there is on Freedom! Perhaps you guys should consider moving there where you can freely harass others without breaking any of the rules you keep criticizing others for breaking. :rolleyes:

It isn't harrassment, they were (insert word(s) here) for doing it in the first place, the least we can do is kos him on every deed we can think of and make sure they are branded as major griefers. This shouldn't happen in the first place on the Freedom servers. This has been a problem since Wurm first came into play, there are archived threads that talk about it

Edited by Shrimpiie

i will just add that... what if mayor cant read english very good... and that happend to him,,,, we all do mistakes... there is many mayors who lost there deeds and we dont know about it... mybe with vote or someone trick them ... there is always many ways to get someone deed.... but come on... this is game... must be fun... i dont see that in last days thru my eyes...

i still wana that gms fix that ,,, as soon is posible...

Edited by RockyBalboa
  • Like 1

It isn't harrassment

Well neither is stealing the deed, if you're gonna be all strictly-speaking like that. :huh: