Sign in to follow this  
RockyBalboa

Stolen Deed Pink Pearl (Give Me Back My Deed!)

What u think?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What to do with Rocky deed?

• Give him BACK!
    • They can keep it and stole more our deeds.
    • GMs are wrong! Disband deed, throw trader in sea!
    • I dont care.

Hey guys...

i just wana tell everyone what happend to me few hours ago... one of my deed was attacked by 3 players witch join one of the pearl to live there... i dont know how is that posible but person get there and invite her alts to deed... they all vote for new mayor of pink pearl x20 y31 exodus ... they get 80% votes in 12h when i sleep... they get mayor and take over whole deed... kick other players also mayor and stole my deed.... witch have also trader there... i got kos by my own deed... till now no gm respond on my problem... also i try to speak with Angelica she offer me 10s to go away and left her alone there... becose she like area and she will not move away.... for players like them must be only BAN. What u guys think about that?

wana see how they will fix that,,,, so now i give advice to players who take over my deed Trundle, Heidi, Cottoncandy and Angelica. Stay away from our deeds... buy yourself one it cost only 10s.

I dont care for money... is all about justice...

so i lost my pinky pearl... easy i make mistake to take that person in my deed... my foult... atlast i get 10s from that... shame...

<Enki> They have used a legal and accepted method of deed control

<Enki> Deed security and control is a sole responsibility of the mayor

Anyway i will not quit playing Wurm is still nice game... i lost that nice pearl just becose there is always something more smart then you! i hope that will change after all... rolf will do something about it in future.

So guys look for your deeds! :(

Tip: That players will stay on my kos list, even if i make china wall thru my deeds :angry:

Edited by RockyBalboa

Never, NEVER, give the ability to invite new deed members to anyone you don't have absolute trust in. Voting in a new mayor is part of the deed game-play.

Edit : If you have just 6 people in your dictatorship village, 5/6's can vote you out as mayor (83%). While a mayor controls a deed, they don't actually *own* it. If you want to keep your deeds perfectly safe, keep them small, and don't hand out invite powers.

If you want more than 6 people in your village, then make sure you enough of your own alts in to keep that 20% voting control.

Edited by Seara
  • Like 3

Well you have the house writs i guess? you can set it so no one can enter until you get the help you need. I was under the assumption you had to have the settlement deed to change mayor but never set/had a deed under democracy like that

You made your deed a democracy and they were within the rules to vote a new mayor... also don't be so impatient, the GMs are always on and answering calls in turn, making a forum post isn't going to help. That said I hope it turns out as well as possible for you

Edit - I have learned that even without democracy it's possible to bevoted out. I apologize for my assumption.

Edited by Cartrip
  • Like 1

nah deed was non-democracy, i open that just to inform u guys... what could happen to yours deed too... :D

don't need a democracy to vote the mayor out, just need more votes. and with someone having invite permission they can just invite as many alts as needed.

Edited by Keldun

Never, NEVER, give the ability to invite new deed members to anyone you don't have absolute trust in. Voting in a new mayor is part of the deed game-play.

Edited by Alyeska
  • Like 21

Just saying you reap what you sow. Seems the reaping has begun.

You made your deed a democracy and they were within the rules to vote a new mayor... also don't be so impatient, the GMs are always on and answering calls in turn, making a forum post isn't going to help. That said I hope it turns out as well as possible for you

i hope the gms give ur deed back getting ur deed stolen is low and those players are pathetic

• Like 1

this just makes me even more of a hermit i will never have villagers (not that i ever have in the past)

lol guys... :D

"Chances of this ending well is not good."

so what will happend :S

Edited by RockyBalboa

So, if i understant right those two players were living on your deed. Are they new in there or older villagers? If they are new, then its going purely to their noobish nature. But, if they are older more experienced caste i dont understant what point is to do that, they can buy their own deed with ease. I have hard times to understant this kind events and what cause them because, im those so called loyalist players who dont want or even think of any bad for their 'Home' deed/village/whatsever.

I hope that you get your deed back, but if that dont happen, maybe you learn something from that.

Just ban those 2 to hell and back.

Aye, theft is theft trying to exploit rules loopholes doesn't stop it being so.

• Like 1

That is completely rediculous for them to do. They should be banned. And for all of you out there who keep on saying that that is the rules, tough luck, deal with it, imagine if that happened to you. Your whole deed, your whole life in Wurm taken away in less then a day. All of your posetions, all of your hundreds of hours in building things gone. So before you go and say tough luck, think about how you'd feel

• Like 1

I'd think 'Gosh, that was a bit silly of me to give my citizens invite rights' and move on and start again.

• Like 1

I'd think 'Gosh, that was a bit silly of me to give my citizens invite rights' and move on and start again.

No, you wouldn't