Sign in to follow this  
Gramuly

The Popular And Vice

In real life there are things that are popular that are not often spoken of.

There are fads that people seem to enjoy reading about and watching.

There are aspects of some peoples life that we overlook and allow because its common and none of our business.

What does this have to do with Wurm?

These aspects if implemented would reach the media and cause people to give Wurm enough time to see how real and fun it can be.

I can see some of these aspects causing controversy.

Some add agency's will tell you that any news is good news if it gets people into your store.

I will suggest a few of these in this opening post.

Please add your suggestionis and dont be offended if you see your lifestyle on this list.

Remember that there is room for everyone in this life, none of us is better then the rest. We are only different then others.

------------------------------------------------------

HOMO AVATAR

This is the top of my list. It does not stand for homosapien it stands for homosexual.

This is not about sex, it's about lifestyle.

This is the top of my list because I believe it would get the attention of many a human.

The avatar could have a different voice and different clothes and even movement.

When one creates an avatar you could pick to be homosexual male or female, butch or not.

Zombies

If a player is killed and logs off without rez then his spirit will rez leaving the body in same location.

This spirit will go about the land killing what it finds, with the same stats as the player who died and the same name.

Killing this spirit will cause it to rez again in a random location until the player logs in or or is gone for a set amount of time.

This seem to be popular in world wide media, Personally I don't like zombies.

---------------

The list is much longer than this but these are my two favorite for today.

I did not intend to insult any zombies or gays.

Please feel free to add your own but be kind for that is our best gift to each other.

Edited by Gramuly
  • Like 3

Wow finally someone gets it, like for years I been trying to get Homo Avatars in this game and no one understood what I meant. +1!!!

HOMO AVATAR

This is the top of my list. It does not stand for homosapien it stands for homosexual.

This is not about sex, it's about lifestyle.

This is the top of my list because I believe it would get the attention of many a human.

The avatar could have a different voice and different clothes and even movement.

When one creates an avatar you could pick to be homosexual male or female, butch or not.

Edited by pierre93
  • Like 2

I gotta wonder if I would troll as much as I do if there wasn't this many knuckleheads in the forums starting threads like this.

BTW, can we add an ###### avatar so I can be represented?

Edited by JackBurton

We have men in green dresses.. Im not sure what you're asking for

• Like 1

I gotta wonder if I would troll as much as I do if there wasn't this many knuckleheads in the forums starting threads like this.

BTW, can we add an ###### avatar so I can be represented?

Edited by Gramuly

I would rather the Wurm coders spend their time on more important stuff instead of silly ideas like gay toons and such as there is absolutely no need in the game to have them. -1

Edited by Shrimpiie

8/10 would recommend this thread to friends for a good laughter

• Like 1

+1 being able to be homosexuall in black and white once and for all would be great. Being able to sleep with my male alts would be cool aswell.

maybe even crossdressing? bearded female avatars ftw

ps. also maybe we could ad some other stuff for example. racist?(would need to add skintones) nazi, facist, commie, hippie etc?

Edited by Gramuly

can i have a black avatar. and i want to be a asian to. eww what about a person with down syndrome. or other things liek that. MIDGET AVATARS

Again, there is no reason to add that

Edited by Gramuly
  • Like 1

I tip my hat to you Gramuly, you are a fine man. Sorry if I came off a bit rude :/

*tips hat*