Sign in to follow this  
York

[Sold]

Auction has concluded and is now sold, thanks everyone.

Edited by York

is it possible if i cud just bid on both accounts? or at least just one account? I would like to bid on the main account more but i wud take both accounts

Im looking to sell the whole lot as a package (basically both accounts), I just dont have the time for Wurm anymore so its basically a sell up auction.

your deed is realy nice place but your chars i think thats not so mutch worth to spend so many euros sry sir...

we talked ingame and he is friendly but we can not think the same of this dea.

have fun with trade your things and have luck sir....

cu

I wud buy the 2 accounts, but not the deeds. i have a deed on Exo and dnt need 2 more deeds.

And I might be interested in the deeds/writs per a PM I sent you yesterday, but I don't need the accounts.

I guess you guys could work together and see what you can come up with maybe one of you can buy the lot and sell the other one the parts they want? I am guessing if he is leaving he does not want to add time to the one account and it has to be holding the writ to one of the deeds. That is the only thing that would be of any trouble in doing a deal that way. You might make a deal where the guy wanting the accounts would pay the premium time or just figure that into the cost...IDK

Edited by Kegan

There York, so cud you sell me the 2 accounts and sell the deeds to him? and cud i pay in coins? i gots lots lol

York doesnt want coins as he is quitting the game. I am Yorks neighbour at Cake.

York doesnt want coins as he is quitting the game. I am Yorks neighbour at Cake.

And would you sell out your spot? The island as a whole would make a much more intriguing situation.