Sign in to follow this  
McGarnicle

Beau Will Be Doing Another Live Stream In 2 Hours From Now!

Beau is doing another live stream in Wurm today at 5:00pm EDT or 9:00pm GMT

You can watch here:
/>http://massively.joystiq.com/livestream

Cool, but... it's always just Freedom. It's usually just walking around and looking at some markets, or roads. I am a bit bias of course being from Epic/PvP server, but I think Beau easily could make more notes that there is PvP in this game. A lot of reviews I see only really show terraforming like Minecraft, and never highlight the other Epic servers.

• Like 1

Im not sure a livestream of a guy running around not finding pvp is good advertisement.

• Like 2

epic is a lot more interesting really, but should only be attempted if your a bit experienced in wurm, otherwise it can be veryy tough

Im not sure a livestream of a guy running around not finding pvp is good advertisement.

Yeah, but nor is really Freedom "exciting" to stream. Showing people some crafters, okay that's a huge chunk of Wurm I agree, but all I am saying is you could make note there's PvP servers for players who don't know about them. Freedom never has trouble with numbers and influx, usually it's the PvP servers.

• Like 1

He should come to chaos or epic

Edited by atazs

One topic of this cast will be Halloween, main topic planned seems to be farming though.

Edited by Keldun

Chaos is really hard on new player though. At least if you don't like being someone's "slave". There is no way you can live out your life peacefully minding your own business in your own settlement. It's even harder if you are less peaceful but want your own settlement :P

On Chaos you need skills (several years worth of grinding) and numbers to stand a chance. It's all fine if you can join JK or MR and go live on some existing deed but it's not viable to try to start your own thing as a noob.

Most people on Chaos are mature and nice, but still if you make a deed and don't have ql 90 locks and alot of gates your bound to get drained. If you don't have a deed , well, forget it, you will be shot down by catapults.

That said, Chaos is fun, can be fun even if you are not that skilled, but as a new player you are prettly limited in what you can do. And you can forget about participating in any kind of successful PvP for the first year or two, at least if you are not part of a bigger force.

ok, I got carried away a bit :P I do like Chaos, but I understand if it's not first choise for a casual player like Beau.

oh, as a tip though, if you want to see impressive building work and terraforming, chaos is the place for you. It's awesome to explore this place and see all those old ruins.

Edited by Torgrim

How do I contact this beau person? It might be cool if he could stream the halloween festivities at my place this weekend :D