Price Check, Rare Butcher Knives

Price check on the following:

30ql rare iron butcher knife

50ql rare iron butcher knife

70ql rare iron butcher knife

80ql rare iron butcher knife

80ql supreme iron butcher knife

80ql fantastic iron butcher knife

(Not selling just yet, will need a price check first)

You could probably easily get 15s - 20s each for all the rares; but for the fantastic or supreme knife; I have no idea, never seen one sold before, something is only worth what people are willing to pay for it, but I suggest a week long auction on the fantastic and supreme; starting bid around 10s-20s. Would be nice to see a picture of them when and if you auction them off.

Edited by Roggeh

If you do indeed have a supreme and fantastic butcherknives send me a pm and I'll work something out with you.

Sounds like he has a low ql rare butcher knife and is trying to find sweet spot between improving/cash. With the overly optomistic hope of getting supreme or fantastic if he does improve (because it is so easy to get those).

Not to be rude Alyeska, but he'd be better off auctioning the supreme/fantastic publically. Considering a supreme pickaxe got almost half a gold.

I just noticed that too Pollo. I saw a 40ql rare butcher knife go more than a 70ql rare butcher knife with coc, it doesn't seem the ql will effect the price. If it did go surpeme or even fantastic; he should do a public auction; he would get probably way past half a gold, the way they are selling anyways in rare form.

Edited by Roggeh

Not to be rude Alyeska, but he'd be better off auctioning the supreme/fantastic publically. Considering a supreme pickaxe got almost half a gold.

Sounds like he has a low ql rare butcher knife and is trying to find sweet spot between improving/cash. With the overly optomistic hope of getting supreme or fantastic if he does improve (because it is so easy to get those).

Well, what you could do is setup the supreme and fantastic on auction for a week, explain that the items are open to coin, cash, or barter. Let people make offers through PMs and select the best option at the end of the term. This also allows you the opportunity to haggle one on one with each interested party to get your best results.

Respectfully,

Auvry

• Like 1