Sign in to follow this  
wantsome

Wtb Multi Items!

Here is a list or things i want to buy:

20K grass Any QL. Needs Delivered**

Buying any and all chicken eggs you have! 2s for every 100 eggs! (OBO, must be delivered. Delivery paid: 1s for Exo, 2s for Celeb and Deliverance, and 3s for Independence)

More to come soon!

Orders Filled:

Unfinished BSBs (Finished to the last piece, WITH last piece included!) Delivery ONLY! NO MAILING!

1-3 Gold Coins (price is in USD PM me to talk about this. NO POSTS Order Filled

Enchanted Saw low ql with COC 60+ (needs mailed, ill pay COD) Order Filled

Breeding pair of horses (Prefer Bad traits and low trait counts) Needs Delivered** Order Filled

Cow/Bull (again low trait count and bad traits) Needs Delivered** Order Filled

Enchanted Hatchet low ql with COC 60+ (Needs mailed, ill pay COD)

Enchanted Sickle low ql with COC 60+ (Needs mailed, ill pay COD)

500 low QL lumps of copper (1-20QL, price will differ from AVG QL) I will pick up Order Filled

10k Dirt (need delivered, 1s for deliver (if you do live on Golbin Pen then it is 50c delivery Order Filled

500 low lumps of Gold (1-20 QL, price will differ from AVG QL) I will pick up Order Filled

Breeding pair of pigs Needs Delivered. Added 1s for delivery (if you are not on Goblin Pen.) 50c for players on Goblin Pen if you deliver ) Order Filled

If you are on diff map then exo. ill need them delivered! PM me for delivery prices!

More items might be added as the week progresses. So keep checking!

I am on Exo at 17x 39y. Village deed is called Bad Company. PM wantsome my main or GetSome my alt.

**Delivery Cost is 1s Exo, 2s Celeb and Deliv, and 3s Indy.**

*INFO* - All items will be paid in Silver! NOT USD!

Edited by wantsome

Gold lump order filled!

Added delivery price to cow/bull for players on Goblin Pen.

Edited by wantsome

Updated

Horses order has been filled

Pigs added to list

Edited by wantsome

Updated

Cow/Bull Order Filled

Pig Order Filled

Added a few enchanted Tools

If any of the ql's are too high they can be mended down. Priest is at Halloween event and won't be back til tomorrow prob though.

I just gave away a ton of eggs an hour ago....

I have 5 hens laying, i'll start stockpiling eggs and see in a week (Monday) if you still need some.

I just got a few hens from the last 500 eggs i have recently bought. i may not need anymore

UPDATED

Removed Eggs

Added unfinished BSBs

Added Delivery Costs for all maps (excluding Chaos)

Edited by wantsome

UPDATED

Removed Cow/Bull Order

Removed Pigs Order

Removed Sickle Order

Edited by wantsome

UPDATED

Rearranged the items that im currently still wanting into its own section and the items that have been fullfiled in its own section as well.

ADDED 20k grass

Buying any and all chicken eggs you have! 2s for every 100 eggs!

i dont believe anyone will do that...the hens are way to rare

Hello wantsome,

we could fill in the cows. We got some for breeding and they're totally retarded. =P

As for the horses, would horses with 3 positive buffs be ok ? This might be worst we have but probably i can find some worse.

I would like to accept the 20k grass as well. But since we don't have them stored in big amounts it will take some time plus we would like to deliver partially. Maybe we can negotiate a price per 1k and then deliver and get paid for the amount we deliver until everything is done.

What do you think ?

Hello wantsome,

we could fill in the cows. We got some for breeding and they're totally retarded. =P

As for the horses, would horses with 3 positive buffs be ok ? This might be worst we have but probably i can find some worse.

I would like to accept the 20k grass as well. But since we don't have them stored in big amounts it will take some time plus we would like to deliver partially. Maybe we can negotiate a price per 1k and then deliver and get paid for the amount we deliver until everything is done.

What do you think ?

Cow: that is good for me, just need one pair of them "retarded" cow/bull lol

Horses: That is fine with me. but if you can find dumber ones, ill take them off your hands. Like i said, i dnt need them to be too smart cuz they will only be hualing a large cart around. lol

Grass: that is fine with me. but if i remember right, you can combine 64(?) grass together for easier transport. but for the most part, that is fine for me.

Also msg me your offer for your cow/bull, horses, and grass per 1k

I think there's a misunderstanding. It's not the amount of grass we have why we would like to deliver partially. We do not have 20k grass currently. We will gather it during the following days / weeks and deliver what we have and sell them in quantities of a few k.

We do have the animals already tho. Buffs are no prob on the horses. I understand that you'd like to have some cheap horses because they only ought to pull carts. I'd rather sell some underpriced good horses than sell nothing. =)

What would you say about 2s for all four animals incl. delivery ? About grass i'm not fully sure, since i don't know much about farmining it yet, but i think 50c per K is a good price, but i would negotiate on that if it's too high.

i know that you dnt have the 20k grass. lol that would take a long to even have. i was just stating that you can ship wat you have in 1k piles of cobined so its easier for transport. and i think that about 35-40c wouls be a good price for 1k grass. and the 2s for the 4 animals would be great for me. just add 1s for delivery. so 3s for 4 animals then. when is a time that you will be online? im usually on around 1600-1700 Kabul time

Kabul is not too far from us. I'm from germany (GMT +1) so i think i'm 2 maybe 3 hours behind your time.

At the moment i'm in game, so if you're there drop me a message. I'll be eating in a bit tho. So if i don't answer, i might after some time.

I'll be online today in the evening, around 7 pm my time for sure.

Edited by Vedurin