Sign in to follow this  
TsubasaLegend

Looking For Work

My name is TsubasaLegend and I'm looking for any work that pays well, work between freedom docks and Halcyon and between freedom market and liberty metal works ill do for less, my doesn't have to be coins but that is preferred, the payment must be in copper or equivalent to copper coins in goods that can re-sold, I do almost any work from digging and house building to crafting and mining, I look forward to hearing from anyone looking for my services.

-TsubasaLegend-

Edited by TsubasaLegend

You might want to note what skills you can offer as a worker. Copper's a rather high wage for just doing starter work like repairing wooden fences, for example, and in Wurm the level of skill you have in a task (Farming, Mining or Woodcutting, for example) directly affect the quality of the materials harvested.

Edited by Tristanc

You might want to note what skills you can offer as a worker. Copper's a rather high wage for just doing starter work like repairing wooden fences, for example, and in Wurm the level of skill you have in a task (Farming, Mining or Woodcutting, for example) directly affect the quality of the materials harvested.

Beg to differ

;) 1k dirt ~ 1s & in some cases more.

On on deed build sites ql isn't as important as that house or fence you are building won't be decaying.

I'll do any work that I can, I may be a freebie but I take pride in my wurm work, I've recently capped both my body strength and carpeting skills, some services I offer are carts to order, deliveries (cross server is expensive though as it's a real pain and being a freebie takes a long long time) Transport along the coast, house building, mining woodcutting, furnishing houses even running up to the local market to pick things up for an employer, like I said I'll do anything