Sign in to follow this  
meiyeeer

Starkbashira And Blooddom Found

Two horses found, name their gender, who (if any they're being taken care by) to claim as yours

that was mine i bought from you and must let it be free for can not hold more on my move to another deed.

both can be stay on meiyeeer. thtas a gift from me.

i think i come to you in next time and by some new xsa....

Tell me these aren't the horses that were being yelled about in Kchat as stolen earlier yesterday. If so.. Avi, you are a nice guy- but stop setting deeds and then disbanding only to cry steal when a couple days go by. You are gonna lose livestock that way.

Avilio, you need to learn how to take care of your horses. I intervened on the horses' behalf by removing them from the 4x4 enclosure you built on sand tiles, in the desert. Three of your 6 horses were diseased and one subsequently died within 1/2 hour of retrieving them. I was able to save two of them by immediately separating them and grooming them every hour. It was touch and go on the other adult male.

Perhaps, before you buy any more, you might want to peruse the available information on how to care for them. (Note to other players: if you care about your horses' well-being, do not sell them to Avilio.)

you are the last one and say something about this!

the horses you talk about was my horses and i see you take this and talked to you " let them here, thats are my things " and you awnser nothing and run with them!

ok you are take things that you are not the owner.

i think the other player in wurm dont like so peoples!

/>http://i.imgur.com/WOvHE.jpg

here you see i talk to you let my things here!

and trust me, i know what horses would like but i have no time to go to there on this time about rellife!

so dont post of bad things from your own bad things mister!

you are the last one and say something about this!

the horses you talk about was my horses and i see you take this and talked to you " let them here, thats are my things " and you awnser nothing and run with them!

ok you are take things that you are not the owner.

i think the other player in wurm dont like so peoples!

http://i.imgur.com/WOvHE.jpg

here you see i talk to you let my things here!

and trust me, i know what horses would like but i have no time to go to there on this time about rellife!

so dont post of bad things from your own bad things mister!

no it was not her right.

i have learned to be fair to my friends ingame and when if these are not her things and he meat the owner in the moment he take this. i will let them her things!

gamemechanik ok thats right, but for me it is stolen if i talk to him in the action he take the things!

can be close pls uninterested.