Sign in to follow this  
RelentlessHeroe

Dragen Eggs

As I see it, dragons, their eggs and various by-products are just some of the various aspects that make Wurm an enjoyable experience. The viewpoints expressed within this posting remind me of those *elite* raiding guild comments made within WoW. We all have our different views on what we like and enjoy spending time participating in within Wurm; so if some see value in this pursuit and the meager returns in RL money that might be made from this *trade*, I give it little concern and go on about what I enjoy doing to while away the hours within Wurm until the curtain closes. Ahhh, the drama.

*nods off in chair*

=Ayes=

• Like 1

If dragons flew..did what they were supposed to do..penning..eggs..drake sets etc etc Would not be an issue :)

If your going to add a creature to the game that has fantasy in it.. How about adding all its capabilities. Nothing like a roaming dragon.. LIKE when the servers were frist set up to make things exciting.

• Like 1

After "They told me that many times about artifacts, dragons, etc."

That was the first lie, onwards was just more silly nonsense. Going to a server and killing a dragon =/= farming an egg, and taking an artifact from your own people =/= winning an artifact. Devil is in the details, there's a wide difference between doing things fairly, and doing things the "Tonygreen" way as we call it.

Edited by Postes
  • Like 1

Humans are greedy bastards this is our race.

Apart from anything else.

If you are greedy you can not hide behind the fact that humans are greedy race because that is not a fact, its not even true. Our society is greedy, so it generates greed within the society (in the people), but that only happens to those who receive enough indoctrination to it. So, if I may correct you, you should say Humans are capable of being greedy bastards... then you can continue on saying the rest of your post just fine.

Tell us what you know about dragons posteh, whats your way? Surely you have plenty of info to share instead of posting blahblah.

We all know who has the dragon on Deliverance but who has the one on Celebration?

We all know who has the dragon on Deliverance but who has the one on Celebration?

• Like 2

Well he must not be doing so well as i have not seen him selling any drake publicly.

• Like 1

I vote for removing scale and drake armor in its current form entirely. Either make it more publicly available or make it more or less equal to chain in terms of protection and weight and keep it just for the different look and added coolness factor.

Why?

Mainly because it is unbalancing for PvP and I think it actually keeps people from wanting to PvP out of fear of loosing thier armor. For open PvP with full loot I think it is best if most equipment is fairly easily replacable. We need more death spam on Chaos, sure, nothing wrong if veterans are owning the battlefield most of the time but it would be more fun if everyone died a bit more often. For that to happen the penalty for dying must be a bit lower. Loosing a drake set is pretty harch. We could have more fun if people could afford to be a bit more reckless at times.

Meh I never worried about losing dragon armor in pvp... personally its part of the game. Heightens the risks and the joys for both sides. Besides if you dont use the armor, its practically useless.

Granted theres only been two occasions I have ever lost dragon armor over the years: First was with a hide set when I thought I was wearing studded and did a suicide run to check out the rear layout of an enemy deed in a hotly contested area. Second time was when I loaned another player a scale set after he had lost his afk. The player was a major target in pvp at the time, so I wasnt expecting it to return.

Edited by Klaa

Tell us what you know about dragons posteh, whats your way? Surely you have plenty of info to share instead of posting blahblah.

Edited by Postes
  • Like 1

While i like the idea of maybe owning one someday i can see both sides of the coin. If you stop them from being farmed then you have much less hides to work with making the price so high that no one can or would pay for them. If the price was so high i don't know if anyone would ever use them really. I must admit i bought a set of red scale just for when visible armor comes out i wanted to be one of the "elite" that could be going around in his cool scale set. (if i played on a PvP server there is no way i would have ever took the risk.) I don't think this topic is going to ever be resolved and once visible armor comes out things are only going to get worse. It is kind of an out of sight out of mind thing now but once everyone is reminded everyday that their friends/neighbors have drake and they don't..IDK

I don't think the owners of penned dragons will play forever so it has to change hands eventually. I wonder what it would take to buy one of them? Maybe Rolf could start selling eggs on the traders for a few gold and we could all start gambling to see if we get a dragon to hatch or not, lol

Edited by Kegan

Maybe Rolf could start selling eggs on the traders for a few gold and we could all start gambling to see if we get a dragon to hatch or not, lol

• Like 1

April fools joke: Rolf gives us all free dragon eggs. From them hatch chickens.

April fools joke: Rolf gives us all free dragon eggs. From them hatch chickens.

Edited by Hussars
  • Like 1